[nightmare] unexpected errors

hi, same here i still have unexpected errors even clearing all the files this lasts since 2.6.10 release.

Howdy nightmare,

I’m not seeing the crash reports on our side, so we would need more information. Have you tried any of the steps here? If so, let’s get a DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “preformated text” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

1 Like

Hey thank you for answer but i opened a ticket with european assistance two months ago and this is the reply :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dhariukiel
Hello again Antoine,

I’m Gamemaster Dhariukiel again.

I just dug the topic on the US forum side, and it seems that it has already been reported to our developers: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/game-kept-on-crashing -with-patch-2610/24041/88 a first patch has been deployed but it seems that this has not fixed the problem for all players.

For the moment I unfortunately have no other steps for you to try other than to wait for the arrival of a next patch = / I invite you to follow the discussion thread to see if other steps Troubleshooting are found while waiting for the fix to be implemented.

If you have any other problem in the future, please feel free to contact us again, we will do our best to help you!

I wish you a good afternoon, and a good game!

Dhariukiel
Customer support
Blizzard Entertainment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried everything to fresh install with windows 10 1909 2004 20h2, nothing works this is a game update issue I never had this problem with patch 2.6.9. I have same problem with 2 differents pc’s so I doubt that it is a problem of harware or drivers.

It looks like that bug was fixed back in November. In this case, it’s possible that there is a new bug and that’s not something we can fix from our side. These crashes will be sent to the Bug team though and will be investigated.

F141EED4-479A-4A5A-861D-85158B287DAA
Hello everybody,
Unfortunately Ive been experiencing the same issue, but tonight was even more horrible than ever. 3 crashes in less that 5 minutes but I noticed that it always crashes when Im entering in a new area while in greater rifts (maybe its only in my case). But still, its hard to play like this.
Hope next patch will fix it. Do we have an estimated time for it?

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I can play for a few minutes, wasted several GR keys now, I’ll get almost finished with a GR and the game will freeze, I’ll get another 15 seconds of gameplay, then it’ll freeze again, and eventually the game crashes all together and signs me out. I’ll notice it says I’m unconnected in the launcher and my spotify will also lag and freeze up. Once I close Battle.net launcher and Diablo 3 my computer behaves just fine, but as soon as I reconnect to the servers (reload the launcher and open D3) the same thing happens. It was the same last night and keeps getting worse. Hearthstone and Overwatch also do the same thing to my system, so I’m thinking there’s an issue with the Battle.net servers, not my computer. Other games I’ve tested that don’t run through Blizz servers (Smite, SWTOR, and ESO) work just fine, and I notice no other issues while playing them.

-Update: I just refreshed Blizz launcher, and my games are working fine, until I run a GR in D3. As soon as I do that the launcher will start to intermittently crash for a few moments. If I close D3 and reset the launcher again, everything works until I run another GR in D3. This has only been happening since I ran the latest D3 update 2.6.10. But after more testing, it would seem I’m stuck with this issue until another patch comes out. Neither the repair function or a clean install helped.

Hey all ,

Of course the game continues to crash, I know at least 50 players on the europe server who have the same problem as us.
But that doesn’t seem to be a priority for blizzard, who prefers to ask us to do dxdiag and launcher cleanup lol.
What should be done to be able to play this game at least one hour in a row without freezing or crashing !!!

hey, same problem here 3 errors in 1 hour

4559B978-B72B-4A00-88B4-DCD3CBA3BA62
99D210EB-A9F2-4EEE-A70E-6BBE8B337516
8EE29F24-E489-475D-A459-00687410D2BF
One more 5 min ago
5A32458D-8DD2-48BB-B13C-3794A5BDBF80