G150 ceiling cap bad idea

I understand just fine. Perhaps you lack understanding for my point of view because you’re too focused on paragon.

Let’s bring something else up to show this up: while some D3 players are clamoring for bigger numbers on their gems and GR# with literally nothing new, Grim Dawn just added 30 new “monster infrequent” items to hunt down to that can lead to exciting new builds for all the classes that are on par with existing builds, and this isn’t too long after they released a huge update for monster totems to spawn powerful mobs to battle and actually fixed tons of issues in the game and continue improving itemization and game balancing.

Crate understands what a lot of players want, and it’s just not a means to infinitely bloat character power vertically, but rather having a diverse means to build characters and make use of the items they find in the game.

This circle always occurs when someone initiates it, let me guess who said that removing the cap “would not solve anything”.
In addition, you continue to ignore the fact that the core of this game revolves around it.

Imagined correctly. But something you forget once again is that we are not talking about vanilla. Unless you want devs to downgrade just for you. The point is, GR are part of this game, and almost everything revolves around it.

Just accept … GR’s, infinite scale are part of the core of this game. While other people are asking for improvements in this core, you are asking for “new game modes” in a game that no longer has a major development, that I consider insanity.

And it won’t solve anything just for you, simple.

The answer is simple my friend, you are STILL thinking that this game is like a GD and PoE, which still has people actively working on its development. Do you think the programming in this game is easy and optimized? Didn’t you understand that asking for “New game modes” is something completely unreal? People ask for this type of “content” em D3 because:
1º That will be the only thing we will have until the end…
2º Everyone knows that resources are limited, so they ask for improvements in what we already have.
3º They understand that the core of this game, everything that was built in it, was thinking on an infinite scale.

Do you really think that we will have a long lasting and complex system as in GD and PoE?

Do not make me laugh…

Blockquote cknopp

316 posts

Feb 17

Re: 64 bit integer limit.

Technically, they could just add a non-regen wizard shield to monsters above GR 150, and start scaling that up to the limit as well.> Blockquote

Actually the limit would be around G458 without using inline cloud modular based gaming!

The technical cap is GR 446 however: