From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Are we to assume other changes seen at Blizzcon are gold? Ie crusader set buffs?

Actually the Producers or Game Designers will be the ones to decides. We dev (I’m not of blizz) just implement new things, make modifications (based on prod or gd descisions) and fix bugs.

Lesser people left who play d3, especially after d4 announce and blizzard still doing nonsense moves and makes us stop playing d3.

I say again, diablo 3 department is worst blizzard department. I know they have small dev group and they have limited source but nothing can explain this nonsense nerfs.

I can uninstall d3 forever.

I strongly suspect that the images for the other classes’ set bonuses are accurate that were photographed at Blizzcon.

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. But the communication problem is not just about taking long for feedback or given clear dates it’s given all the info required aswell. These two together is causing the outcry.

No one knows when the season is starting and this is causing it. Because most of the time it’s one week after season ends so now everyone has 90% idea the season is starting this Friday so they would like 3-4 days at least to read and prepare after feedback. The come weekend and Monday pasts and everyone is in pause.
Do i do the chanllenge rift, do i keep it, what do i main and so on and on.
If Blizzard could just have given the start date of the season everyone could plan their schedule and would know when to expect information and whould know there is enough time.

Also we only got confirmation of one of the questions?

Start Date Please if you tell us next friday everyone can chill till next week monday only expecting ptr notes patch date and so on.
Wiz nerf?
New Sets info?

Thank you for you and Blizzards excellent work and a super Blizzcon.

2 Likes

Thank you for telling us that the developers do not care about the wishes of the barbarian community, and all these likes and messages in this thread are useless.

13 Likes

If the shoe fits.

/20 chars

S.O.A.B.! I can’t believe this is happening again, what is going on at Blizz? Couldn’t just drop it to 100, noooooo, gotta yank the whole thing and we’ll revisit it later. This is Morticks all over again, 2 years from now they’ll give it back? Aren’t you thankful? I’m so frustrated right now, what happened to this company?

12 Likes

Someone is working on a version of the Spanish laughing dude but with ww/rend now, right?

Yeah, doesn’t feel too good. Knee jerk balance decisions like this will certainly come into play when I think about buying D4. Again, shame on the Devs. This isn’t balance it’s kneecaping.

9 Likes

So we need the patch notes like really soon, and the S19 start date. Since there really isn’t (any) change to the blizzcon released patch, I would suppose this Friday start date would be reasonable?

This ain’t gonna fly with D4. Otherwise you guys are entering a world of pain :frowning:

1 Like

I wrote a post over on the Barb forum about the damage of WW and Rend, in light of the nerf. Might be worth a look, if you’re still planning on playing WW Barb next season.

3 Likes

They didn’t mis-quote me. They posted something completely made up and then mis-attributed it to me as if I’d written it. I quoted things you actually said in a way intended to poke fun at you, as you’re self-admittedly basing your conclusions on incomplete data. The number of likes on it would tend to suggest a lot of Barbs found it funny.

5 Likes

Ok shill.
/twentychar

2 Likes

So, it seems again that no one should try to really push on PTR with any new changes. Wait till it go live. Otherwise you got it nerfed. Lesson learned. I’m not sure - is it like 5th time already?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a barb-specific thing, so remember what NOT to do during the barb-focused PTR patch coming up :rofl:

Well… There goes my hopes of playing barb… Again. The devs should have jist let this onoe go, and saw how it panned out next season. Its ludicrous to take away 67% dmg…

1 Like

This is immensely disappointing, not just for people who love Barbarians, but for anyone who cares about some semblance of class parity and/or just plain old fun being returned to the game.

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter, if you are a streamer your followers will just pay you to push other classes and cause problems.