From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Look at this approval rate, man. The community is on fire!!! We are bringing Arreat down to be heard if we have to!!!

4 Likes

The OP and I have different viewpoints, even though we both seem to agree that 100% rend damage on lamentation could be a possibility. At the end of the day, the developers will decide how best to move forward relative to their ideas about class balance. I can not imagine that Blizzard would make any decisions based on a single clear but rather a more wholistic assessment of the data (e.g. see post #63 or so for another way to look at the data.)

1 Like

you are the reason why it was nerf when it wasn’t even that OP like the other classes , you should be ban from ever making / posting on the forums ever again . :rage:

9 Likes

Micro, you can say all you want… You’re not welcomed at this community anymore. Nobody will ask for you to stay. Find the way out yourself…

12 Likes

I talked to my friends who main other classes. Some of them were going to play Barb this season. Even wizards. For a change. Now they heard about this unneeded nerf, and they are disappointed.

2 Likes

FYI: I made an update in my thread

6 Likes

It still hurts, even 4 years later with the bracers added back.

Does anyone really care about your agreement?

6 Likes

How the community of barbs feels after the nerf cries:

14 Likes

No, I actually feel that the lamentation belt needs more buffs. 300%-400% is a good starting point to try to make the wwrend viable as DPS

20 Likes

That’s cute. Kitty barb

2 Likes

Do you think guys the community manager is doing her job right? Because I dont.

4 Likes

We cannot assume the jobs of others. They can have many tasks at hand that we don’t know about and they can take notes without us ever knowing. It is nice when we do get feedback stating they have, but doesn’t mean they aren’t.

It’s best to not assume and let facts come into light when they do.

1 Like

Totally agree with it!

6 Likes

If some only say that this makes a difference of 6 or 7 GR levels with that nerf, whats the problem with going higher damage as you say for making it more meta viable? :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s give her some time. It’s really a busy weekends for them. She won’t let us dispointed.

6 Likes

Hey now. To be fair to them, Blizzard did just get it’s biggest event of the year over with, I imagine things are very far from being back to normal for all of them. I do hope we hear something this week though. They have to know we saw the nerf during their panel.

Yes, I imagine the post convention clean up / move is just as demanding.

I have a feeling there was a serious neglect with the PTR 2.6.7 data being visible in the blizzcon. They are probably trying to decide what to do as we heard this before the patch notes go live (thanks to Lordfluffy though, still one of the better Streamers). Normally when the patch notes go live, they don’t do any change. Imagine Mortics fiasco were known just before patch notes went live, it would be a more difficult situation to manage.

2 Likes

I think that Pro’s suggestion about limiting the paragon on the PTR would provide a an even playing field, which would allow an honest comparison between builds. Im all for that. Everyone who agrees with his idea should like his post as a sign of support.

7 Likes