From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Hahaha, agree with this, don’t even mention that name. Your best hope is not seeing that name in any of your threads.

Orange text is always a multiplier. The white text like the 15% rolled on shoulders is additive

Déjà vu
Don’t worry guys… We all know how this works. :thinking: We will get the 200% buff. We just have to wait a few years like with the bracers! :partying_face:
Déjà vu

6 Likes

I saw a couple of trolls on reddit actually celebrating the nerf because they hate Free.

You stay classy D3 community.

7 Likes

Your use of Darkpotatoes makes me laugh a little every time.

2 Likes

You mean Mortick’s Bracers? :roll_eyes:

Watch the video it’s worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The worst part is: the build is not even OP. If it goes live unchanged Wizard will still be #1

5 Likes

Devs better hear this “warcry” this time. REVERT THE NERF. I’d say much much more but I’ve already posted tons on this topic in the past day or so on the issue. Nerf is unwarranted. REVERT

1 Like

Small, vindictive, dishonest people are of small importance, even if they are great in numbers. Thankfully we have well established barb community here, which I am always happy to read into. You guys are a beacon in the night, remember that.

3 Likes

GR140 clear @10k plvl today already looks like yesterday’s achievement
Therefore, just return a 200% multiplayer to Lamentation is not enough
Plz add at least 300-400% multiplayer to it so that tomorrow we could just compete with today’s Necros and Wizes

3 Likes

The berserker is supposed to be a dps class. That’s the way it is in every game. Barbarian is stuck in zdps role for yeeeeaaaars now. This doesn’t make any sense. Then people who played the D4 demo stated that “it feels like druid has more damage than barb”, it never ends folks. Bring back Jay Wilson, those were the days we were treated with respect

2 Likes

REVERT THE NERF

“We are listening”

lets see…

2 Likes

From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND BUT BUFF instead!

4 Likes

A further buff would be nice, yes, but lets not get greedy (though its deserved)

4 Likes

Look at this approval rate, man. The community is on fire!!! We are bringing Arreat down to be heard if we have to!!!

4 Likes

The OP and I have different viewpoints, even though we both seem to agree that 100% rend damage on lamentation could be a possibility. At the end of the day, the developers will decide how best to move forward relative to their ideas about class balance. I can not imagine that Blizzard would make any decisions based on a single clear but rather a more wholistic assessment of the data (e.g. see post #63 or so for another way to look at the data.)

1 Like

you are the reason why it was nerf when it wasn’t even that OP like the other classes , you should be ban from ever making / posting on the forums ever again . :rage:

9 Likes

Micro, you can say all you want… You’re not welcomed at this community anymore. Nobody will ask for you to stay. Find the way out yourself…

12 Likes

I talked to my friends who main other classes. Some of them were going to play Barb this season. Even wizards. For a change. Now they heard about this unneeded nerf, and they are disappointed.

2 Likes

FYI: I made an update in my thread

6 Likes