From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Move the lamentation buff to the Wastes set.

It gives ww barb virtually zero gear flexibility if you need:

6 piece set
ambo pride in cube
lamentation belt
skull grasp
2 ww swords
mortick’s brace
mantle of channeling

That’s 13 items just to do the basics of the build!

At least if you don’t need a belt you have a few options (like crimson set, and rorg).

I’m starting to think Blizzard will have a convenient excuse line up to go ahead to roll out the Barbarian nerf.

“As you know as the Holiday season comes around we at Blizzard have personal and family leave and it’s difficult to be at 100% demand during these precious times. Thank you Nephalem for your understanding, slay those demons and those turkeys!”

It’s like dude. You put out a nerf on numbers and can revert those numbers and we all deal with work and personal time balance.

This is starting to become very frustrating being a Diablo fan.

1 Like

is it true? a thread with 1.7k posts and not a single blue word

5 Likes

Likely way too much feedback to compile. :grinning:

The community manger did say in another thread concerning the PTR.

part of my duties is reviewing player feedback, compiling it, and sending it along.

I also report on things like sentiment (how you feel about changes), popularity, and volume. The more data on feedback I can provide, the better, so developers can (and should) be more focused on actually making changes and fixing bugs.

I’m on my 3rd (about to be 4th) mouse for UE DH…i know the feels.

24 Likes

I heard that Nev is not feeling well, partly why the delay in blog post. Hope she gets well soon :innocent:

2 Likes

The Con Crud. Fair amount of the streamers got it as well.

Today is Monday which means it is a working day. That means that it is highly likely to see a blue post since it is the start of the week and we dont know anything about the start of season 19.

Folks, remember that today is Veteran’s Day and as such may mean we don’t seen anything until tomorrow. Not sure if Blizzard is closed today or not.

I doubt you‘ll see it until the patch with the accompanying PTR blog

Don`t know if they celebrate Vets day at blizz so it might be one more day for notes to drop.

There is a part of me that is doubting we will see anything until tomorrow evening and not certainty on that either.

First, unless they had a release already written, they will have to write it and then have it looked over by an editor, a dev, and a lawyer most likely.

Second, no certainty if anyone is at Blizz right now. It is a semi-holiday after all. This may delay it another day or two.

Or to put it another way, I would not hold your breath for this to happen to day.

The web info says Blizzard is open today in Irvine, most businesses are open, except fed, state offices, some local government buildings or public schools, banks of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The season 18 end post got some activity right now maybe they post something soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

Here’s hoping we hear something today. Since they’re on Pacific time, I wouldn’t bet on hearing anything before 3 PM EST.

@Meteorblade,

I remember someone who misquoted you that earned your forum ire. Here, you have taken 4-7 words out of my post to make a false summary.

2 Likes

Hilarious watching those guys hit for 2 digit damage and crit for 4 digits instead of 14…powercreep anyone?

It would be nice to get something, I’d have to agree. Even a ‘shut up and eat your cold gruel barbs, this is all you’re getting’. That way we can figure out what we’re doing next season.

What is this “blog” people keep mentioning? I follow the news through diablofans