From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

You saw how he sneaked out of the question I made him, right?

1 Like

lol that video proves everything I’ve been saying about Fluffy for a long time. He doesn’t understand the game.

10 Likes

He suspects Dark Patatoes would hit 150 if lamentation is not nerfed. So right now apparently Dark Potatoes will do 140 with more push.

1 Like

He doesn’t “think”, he believes. Stop replying to him.

2 Likes

Btw 1.4k replies, 9.1k views, 201 users, 5.8k likes, 50 links, 331 TS likes atm
DO NOT NERF BARBS BUT BUFF!
Barbarians unite!
Hail and Kill!

7 Likes

I asked the thread to be closed

Not cool at all. Civil discussion requires people with speech rights to have the ability to respond.

Note: For forum moderators. I would like to bring this into your attention that as I watch his stream, some of his followers claim to create multiple accounts just to flag people in barb forums. This is interesting as various forum silence and bans occurred in the last two days in barbarian forums.

Maybe the flags created by new accounts or accounts with less then a certain number of posts should be ignored as such accounts may carry trolling purposes.

6 Likes

Another wild table…

----------========= Buffed Items ==========------------
Blade of the Tribes Standoff Arreat’s Law
Immortal King’s Boulder Breaker Cuirass of the Wastes Spirit of the Earth
Skular’s Salvation Ramaladni’s Gift Bastion’s Revered

Click on items for details.

Previous Wild Tables:

First Wild Table
Second Wild Table

14 Likes

It blows me away they still haven’t done that for Ram’s gift.

2 Likes

Frenzy stacking up to 20 times…Imagine the slaughter…

And the Immortal King set…Imagine the damage the Ancients would do with a 120.000% buff + 520% buff from the weapon, coupled with the new +100% attack speed from the shoulders.
You could easily walk in a 70-75 Grift and let the Ancients do the job while chilling.

Actually it’s 12.000% and I also fixed the Cuirass of the Wastes set bonuis, forgot about adding Dusty Winds and Rend to the 15.000% increased damage bonus in 6 pieces :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I used to watch fluffly, but i’m done. He let his ego get the best of him. All he had to do was say “sorry, 7 gr is not a small nerf mb, didnt calculate correctly”.

Instead he has been using strawman and red herring arguments; and now straight up ad hominem attacks againt ppl posting in this thread :frowning:

17 Likes

Nope, now it’s 120.000%, because I said so !

Agreed, that should of been done ages ago.

2 Likes

So ehh these notes, how long does it take?

This is why I don’t watch or follow streamers. They act like stars or celebrities and think they can say or do whatever they want…

Some are still ok, but unfortunately many are like Fluffy when proven wrong…

5 Likes

I made my build guide future proof. Just in case.

lol

I wonder if they know all those barb items are coming from Free and Rage’s and many other barbarian community members’ suggestions. Seriously, they really don’t know. So sad for barbarians, we always give good feedback, which results in buffs and balance changes for everybody, and still get insulted by these clueless people.

Sad.

4 Likes

Almost all of the items I posted in my Wild Tables come from this site. Some really great ideas out there.

1 Like

You should make a one final mother of all tables and place them in the original buff proposal thread.

1 Like

Making the one I posted today took me forever. Maybe I’ll add more items and post them in that thread later.

Even have some crazy Blackthorne’s and Paragon ideas :rofl:

Don’t know if to post them later or not…

BTW. the original thread was for 2.6.6 patch, maybe start a new one without any patch notes number in it that covers all barb problems and needs?

1 Like

Amen brother amen.
Bump it up more than 200%…

9 Likes