Free Daily Annis - D2GM Competitions

Another freeroll for 2 East unid annis just started!!

Thanks for the Anni my brother!!! This is awesome!

1 Like

Got lucky with anni today!! :grin:
Thanks D2GM :metal:

1 Like

gl with raffles everyone

1 Like

16/15/5
thanks D2GM!
much love ^^

1 Like

I won a free anni! I don’t get to play as much as I would like so getting an anni on my own would be pretty much impossible.

Thank you D2GM :blush:

1 Like

i won anni on raffle at OPd2gm discord and met very nice ppl during race event +++ very nice

1 Like

i won again a free anni on raffle as well, appreciate all of you the help you provide to the community. Good luck to everybody else next days.

1 Like

These guys are no joke. I just got back into D2 and a member recommended me to their discord, plenty of material that helped me jump right back in. Icing on the cake was getting a 19/18 anni today just by hopping into the raffle.

1 Like

I won a free anni in D2GM raffle :slight_smile:

Thank you D2GM :star_struck: ! We are the best community!

1 Like

Stoked I just won an anni today! D2GM community makes the game still fun to play after 20 years while you see other more recent games die off after like 3-4 years. Thanks again

1 Like

just won a 15/20/7 anni. I was shocked cause I never win raffles… ever. Looking forward to being part of the d2gm community when d2r starts and getting some free annis ^^

1 Like

I won an anni yesterday. Not a great one but still a big boost to my char. Thanks!

1 Like

Another unid anni giveaway is taking place right now in the server!

Won a 10-20-8 anni!!! Thank you so much d2gm

1 Like

Woot woot. Thanks for the anni. D2GM FTW!

1 Like

Great community of awesome folks! Just won a free anni! It only rolled 17/12/6 so the good ones are still left!

Come check out the server and join us before d2r!

1 Like

2 more annis given today!

Join the server to test ur luck for those daily free annis :slight_smile:

so why do u mention it?

Won an anni today - 10/15/9. Was fun looking at the rolling process )) Ty D2GM!! Looking forward to resurrected!

1 Like