Free Daily Annis - D2GM Competitions

Got an anni! 17/15/5.
D2GM Amazing community with great people, really enhances the Diablo experience.

1 Like

Just won my 2nd anni from D2GM! They are holding it for me until I get back from vacation. Grateful for this community. Thanks again!

1 Like

Picked up the game after a long pause, and rolled a 19/13/5 on my first try. Thanks D2GM! The secret was to join the server and pick the #1 in the raffle.

1 Like

Giveaway for 2 x East unid annis will start soon!

:star_struck:

Been a part of D2GM for over a year now, won my first anni today! Really appreciate these guys giving back

1 Like

YEAHHH BOIIIII. I also won a anni last night. Stop on by to the d2gm discord and do the registration. Its good company over here and there is a huge community always willing to help out with questions that you might have or problems your experiencing with the game.

1 Like

Won a raffle in the Free Daily Annis, great guys always willing to help out

1 Like

Guess who just won a 19 18 9 free Anni ?? It’s me !!

Thanks D2GM, you rock !

1 Like

I just won an ANNI from the raffle - Thank you D2GM!!

1 Like

Thanks for the anni yall! Time to celebrate with some more MFing. Thanks homies!

1 Like

just won a mf sorc on east scl all geared out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just won a giveaway with a lot of really nice stuff – Been part of the community for more than a couple of years and it is just awesome!

1 Like

Still going on, just won my first of these raffles!

Just won an anni! Thanks to the d2gm community!

Hey guys!

Today I won raffle too :slight_smile:

Thanks for this opportunity D2GM. Join if you want have some fun and new friends!

Another awesome giveaway today. thanks for all of the exceptional support, and just for generally being such a welcoming and encouraging community.

Where all these comments come from…
Please close this topic

e. My first post

1 Like

Wow, I just won a random roll on D2GM discord. This is awesome!!! Thanks guys!!

I recently joined D2GM and just won a FULL HDIN!
I’m really happy to be part of such a helpful community!

That’s a lot of SOJ’s.