Forcing people to play your way

I do know, very much so. Hence why people farm solo. And if ploot gets introduced as an option, people would still farm solo. So all this fuzz would be for nothing.

As a compromise, how about a very short timed allocution - say 2 seconds. Whoever killed the monster has a very short time to grab an item, after that it’s FFA?

How much of the current economy will be thrown out the window fi botting and duping is reduced? I suspect that many got used to an economy where cheating led to a mass influx of good items into the economy.

I would be fine with that and have already stated so.

My take on this comment is that you need to make spuriously assertions to side track the conversation. Personal loot does not mean account bound. I have seen almost no one even try to argue that account bound should be in D2R.

2 Likes

As long as I can turn it off and not see it, I could care less. Therein lies the difference. If you want unicorns and teddybears and I don’t have to see it, then you can have your unicorns and teddybears.

That would not be a option, will it. You seem to either get confused on what optional is or your stance is so weak and full of holes that you have to make up garbage to try and sell your point

1 Like

Since u noobs are so addicted to the surveys, i’d be glad to inform you that 6-7% of the survey had played mods. That should indicate how wrong you are.

If anyone is trolling here it is you, and by this post it is obvious to me that you haven’t played much Diablo 2, so i’m just going to mute you.

1 Like

Same.

Not everything is about efficiency. This is simply not true.

It has to do with Blizzards history of making changes.

People who could not handle to play characters without the need to respec. Doesn’t get more L2P than that.

That more or less is what people are asking for.

1 Like

LOOOOL. What a troll, ven the streamers are using mods openly, the cheats they do outside of streams. The other ones just set up bots so the item is not duplicate, or maybe there is a way around that as well. Aside from like 1000 people no one plays this game.

Economy is much better without bots and dupes. Did you play the x-mas ladder 2017 or 2018 at the big ban wave? It was awesome.

1 Like

This post is brought to you by Pure Cope. Sad to see.

1 Like

Essential Meaning of “hypothetical”

1: involving or based on a suggested idea or theory: involving or based on a hypothesisa “hypothetical” argument/discussionThe theory is “hypothetical”.

2: not real: imagined as an example: She described a “hypothetical” case to clarify her point a “hypothetical” question/situation/example

Good question. Why do you choose THIS game if you can’t play it how you want?

Stop opening threads and get your perspective right. YOU make the choice for YOU. Nothing and nobody has to adjust to YOUR choice.

You can ask, but if it’s denied you have to accept that. That’s how society and life works.

This is one of the things I don’t understand. I looked at ladder numbers a few weeks ago, and the player count was in the low hundreds.

I’m surprised there was even a business case to make D2R in the first place. Personally, I think Blizz is using D2R as a way to train workers at VV how to build D4 and let us pay for it.

In any case, if there aren’t a ton of people buying D2R and the player retention falls off drastically, we’ll never see a patch or only the low-hanging bugs will be fixed. This is why I keep asking people to stop telling potential players to play something else.

If they do, D2R will remain in its launch condition, and from what we’ve seen at beta, that is definitely NOT a good thing. We need every potential player we can find to buy and stay.

1 Like

The big majority of players will probably move on after a short while anyway. This game isn’t what todays zoomers are used to, with participation thropies, hand holding, forced endgame etc. This is a hard rough game environment, that is probably the most grindy in the genre by faar, where you make your own end game. The way i see it, it is inevitable that the population will decrease significantly after the first month. It would take so much changes to the game that the game would be unrecognizeable for zoomers to stay for a longer period of time.

But even though alot of people will leave, i doubt Blizzard would leave the game in a unplayable state.

Because I like the game. I would probably also never make a multiplayer game with ploot since I don’t make multiplayer games to get loot, just to help out others, making ploot unnecessary for that goal. That doesn’t negate the fact that it would be benificial to some players and would only help the games player base and economy.

That said, you started your reply with “Good question” yet failed to answer the question.

As long as I see threads being made against auto allocated loot, I will push back. If I go to any of the anti-ploot threads, will you be there telling them to stop opening threads and to get their perspective right?

Or, we can continue to voice our opinions to open a dialogue to get optional changes made. This is actually how society works.

1 Like

Diablo II and hard in one sentence. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Most grindy, PoE want to meet you. LOLOLOLOL.
People will leave it it stays in this outdated form, without any changes and new content.

1 Like

You mean you will leave it if it’s not made the way you want it. Kthxbye.

Everyone will leave, you will have to set up bots to have some company. Somewhere around december it will be back to total run down bot ghost town.

I’d ask for a refund of your crystal ball.

Like who? The developer?

This is what simple mind wont understand, people have tried. Either they are too simple or they live in a bubble of ignorance.