Forcing people to play your way

I don’t think he was asking for higher drop rates. I think he was giving a scenario. He edited his post because people like you were taking it out of context to make it look like he was asking for improved drop rates.

Arguing against higher drop rates is a legitimate argument, but that argument is not a ploot argument. Just because you think one means the other doesn’t make it true. One can still happen with or without the other.

It is silly you. Ploot is not increased drop rates.

Your opinion of a potential outcome based on fear isn’t a valid reason. You can fight the increased drop rates IF that day comes, but the fact is that isn’t what’s being asked here.

It doesn’t seem you’ve learned anything at all. You say remastering software isn’t clearly defined while at the same time trying claim it’s the reason why D2R shouldn’t change while at the same time ignoring a definition.

I know I am asking for one thing and you’re arguing against another thing claiming they are the same when it’s clear they aren’t

I don’t know what this is supposed to prove. There’s a lot to read there. It would have been easier if you just quoted the reference rather than give me a link to a huge thread.

If so, then ploot will die a quiet death as they all “jump ship”.

This is nothing more than an ignorant assumption.

Then we will fight together to stop increased drop rates. Using the “don’t do one because it could lead to the other” argument isn’t an argument.

If you think it is then I submit this argument. They shouldn’t make D2 into D2R because it could lead to ploot which will lead to increased drop rates. It’s silly, right?