FFA is CORE to D2

check d2jsp I cba to go and hunt it down for you. Why do you always want me to find your dinner bugles lol

Ploot won’t ever happen in d2. The issues ploot will cause have been explained a thousand times.

ohhh . i will go read. i also like bugles btw :slight_smile: with salt obv

1 Like

lol southern style bbq every time :wink:

is what I was replying too but I’ve noticed his name pop up a few times in the last week.

etc etc.

By that logic they should be going PoE’s route with D2 and selling you cosmetics and pets and stash tabs and such.

1 Like

How is my post history hidden when you have quoted 3 posts of mine? No one can hide their posts. If you want to see my entire post history, you can use the forum search function. My profile is hidden. For your convenience, my entire post history can be found at the link below:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?expanded=true&q=%40MicroRNA-1507

My views have not changed. Initially I said either of two options were ok. Later, I said I favored one of those options over the other. That does not mean that I am opposed to the other.

For example, I favor being given $100,000 in cash over getting a free new car. That does not mean I do not want a free new car.

In addition, a separate realm has the added advantage of adding more changes than just the loot system.

Trust Level 3

2 Likes

Refund now I guess since ploot will never happen.

We will collect so many ears from them :joy:

Blizzard, one more QoL Change please; Bottomless Bag of Ears.

People probably already did.

But, no, you have zero way of knowing that. Ploot might happen. Or it might not. Doesnt particularly matter, as we are discussing Why and How it should happen.

1 Like

It won’t he said it won’t. And if the out cry was indication it won’t be mentioned again.

Blizzard has said similar things countless times, only to turn around. Again and again.
And outcry… there was no outcry, just a few people spamming twitter.

But you are right. Ploot might not happen. Not very relevant for our discussion.

I wish we could focus on QOL changes that aren’t core to game. But I’m sure will get there.

haven’t u noticed that for pro plotters any change is Qol =D

I admit in the last month you havent changed your view. First make it game create option, after that seperate realm, now after Rod tweet again game create option. Nope you dont change your views.

Is this somekind of accomplishment among marshmallow society?

What are you talking about. You even quoted me that I said either/or and that I had a preference for one due to how contentious this issue is.

" Vicarious Visions has other areas of greater importance to focus on than changing a loot system that works right now.

• Chat integration scares me because they really didn’t give us a great example of how they are making that work.
  • Re-integrating Guild Features (They were nearly complete and still exist in the game files).
  • Combatting botting/scripters would be number one for me. That is MUCH more important than altering the loot system.
  • Ladder and its integration. How can they incentivize it now?
  • Stackable Gems (Very helpful, if you’ve ever traded 40 chippies for a SoJ you understand!)
  • Mercenary Balance (Make the other acts not worthless in most cases) This would make Merc Battles/PvP Duels much more fun and diverse.
  • Slight Balancing of skills that are never used (Run back-end reports on classes/hours played/skills used.)"

Please, sit here and tell me that features that benefit EVERYONE are more important than a feature that benefits a specific set of people? Pretty much every feature above is more important to the games playability and success than any changes to the loot allocation.

That would be last on the list for most people if they had to choose what change is more important than others.

1 Like

21th Mar Micro wants game create option,

24 days ago micro favoring seperate realm.

2 days ago Micro wants again game create option.

Tsk tsk i know its hard to remember on which day what you want but at least try.

1 Like

Not speaking for whatever MicroRNA want, but it should be BOTH separate realms and a toggle.

Original 1.14: server FFA only
Changed server: FFA and Timed Allocation toggle

I understand what you talking. Only this has nothing to do with micro changing his opnion about what he wants. But ok.

1 Like

You have not shown he changed his opinion after post 2.

I have also stated Ploot in both private and public games.

Then someone made a thread about how Ploot only in private games would make them accept it as a change to D2R.
So I have said I would be okay with that as a compromise. If that is what makes the purists come on board, it is good.

Doesn’t mean my opinion changed. I still favor the former solution.

So originally you didn’t want any changes, now you’re saying there are more important changes to be done first?