FFA is CORE to D2

The same concept applies here, you can’t just change how loot works, and expect the order to be the same.

You want to reinvent the wheel of how loot works in public games for D2. I say the wheel works fine, the order is intact, and shouldn’t be changed to pander to some person who wants a special made order.

When was the last time you ate a sandwich with the lettuce and chicken outside of the bun on the bottom of the top two pieces of bread?

Chick fila is the bomb

No one is changing FFA loot.

No one should be changing PUBLIC GAMES.

1 Like

The way you have it set up now ploot will have a huge advantage over ffa.

Because you are bad and want hand outs. You want this game to have a shelf life of 2 weeks.

Still mad someone grabbed that is rune before you.

Public games have already been changed.

See:
28 Changes In D2:R So Far [More Coming Post-Launch] - Diablo II: Resurrected / General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

Nope. If no option is given, I will continue to play primarily solo where I kill everything myself.

Let’s consider the average player playing only in non-cheater multiplayer games. In a FFA 8 player game, that player would expect to get about 1/8 of the good drops (assuming average ping and no bias in ranged versus melee and all had similar thoughts on breaking immersion). In a personal loot game, that player would also get 1/8 of good drops. The frequency of collecting good drops does not change.

1 Like

You completely missed the point on purpose.

Mental gymnastics is all you know, since you want to dodge the real issue and say that public games is the only place that matters for your precious personal loot.

Your tiring. Thinking your correct and forcing your ideas on the masses only deters from your crusade. Thousands have told you to stop. When will you get the memo?

Right - all else being equal.

The thing is that “fast food” in North America has really taken a dumpster dive. In NYC - I can pay a small fortune for a box of 4 Cinnabons to be delivered. They don’t even prove the buns right, some layers miss cinnamon, and the cream cheese frosting often tastes diluted/starchy. Local Burger Kings? Cold Whoppers. McDs just sloppy assembly everywhere.

Popeyes is one of the chains that manages quality control to a pretty decent extent here. It is telling what these chains are capable of if you go outside of the USA say, to the Middle East, where the local franchise owners take the product extremely seriously. I had the best KFC of the past 30 years in Ankara a few years ago, shocked by how good it was.

It reminded me of fast food chains in North America in the late 80s early 90s - caring about each product they produce to try to ensure repeat business.

1 Like

Yes why would it matter if you ordered a sandwich and someone gave you the materials haphazardly in a box so you had to scrounge it together to consume it. What a great way to get repeat customers.

Perhaps you are thinking of a new chain restaurant idea, I can tell you this. It sucks.

Why would it matter?
In your stomach it will be the same.

No they haven’t.

Thousands have said they dont want Ploot. More have said they do, however.

1 Like

I wonder if he knows that the entire diablo forums (D3/D2/D2R) have only ~3105 members total including Blizzard staff that are trust level 2.

2 Likes

i see where still living in lala land here it’s FFA or play something else…based all these lala land changes being asked candycrush saga would sound suitable

1 Like

It won’t be any different. If one part of the community can try to force options to make grouping in public games easier (in their minds), other parts of the community can band together and give them the “treatment”.

1 Like

How do you force options in groups? By definition, you select an option from at least 2 choices. No one is forced to pick option A or B. They choose option A or B.

And every person who desired ploot option quaked in thy booties.

Joke.

1 Like

The 18-23 woke crowd can expect free hand outs. But this was made for the generation that faces problems and adversity head on.

If you didn’t get the FFA loot that game. Its ok… there are more games to join!

I’m probably older than you and have played since launch. I’m in favor of optional ploot, item filters and continued development with balance changes. I’m also very far from the woke crowd. Probably much further than you.

1 Like

i don’t think there is a big enough player base of centenarians to make a game targeting them

So the free hand out crowd uses mom and dads money.

The crowd that played this when we were 10 now make 6 figures. I should be the target. I’ll spend money on an honest remake and D4 if this doesn’t fail and anything associated with D2R.

I’m the whale in wow race changing and faction changing every week. Money is insignificant for me and others my age. The true target