FB twister [Console] 150 solo

A win is a win, no matter how close lol.

Finally Managed to finally beat my 150 solo.

Intown my sheet dps is
654k hp
20k int
58% crit chance.
428% crit dmg.
53% Cdr
76% Fire dmg.
2074 paragon.
All 3 gems are 150
1 crafted primal (wep), 8 ancient pieces with 125 rank caldesans intel on all
CDR gem in helm, Int gems in Armor
FB twisters. Aughilds and Captain Crimsons.
Magic weapon > Force Weapon
Diamond skin > Crystal Shell
Put on Black hole > Spellsteal over Teleport to crank out more dps. I tried Frost Nova bone chill for a 3rd stack of EE but idk if it applies it with no dmg and it was giving me carpal tunnel holding down every button on the controller lol

Galvanizing Wind, Audacity, Unwavering Will, Elemental Exposure.

Painful RNG the whole run getting very few potion power pylon or pink rings with no overlap of occulus rng. I was actually about 15% behind the timer before I found conduit pylon around ~ 75-80%% with 2 minutes left, right into a power pylon around ~92% with 1:10 with1 blue, 1 elite packs around it spawning a 3rd with nemesis bracers. Spawned Coldsnap boss with 28 seconds remaining.
It said I completed the rift with 0.0 seconds remaining and I had 14.59.116 as my timestamp.

I absolutely love how unkillable I am with this build, just stand and tank large groups, watching all the Meteor wizards running from a single melee monster.
On mobile, ill try an upload some pics

Ive probably played 18 seasons on PC, my non season paragon is like 5k, ive always pushed high keys but never this high up on leaderboard, probably my 3rd season on Console. Im usually fried on D3 after 2-3 weeks but this season has been really fun with a lot of builds. I played like 13 seasons with zero hours recorded on a wizard and the last couple years I never played anything else lol…

Now to try and push it on necro / WD. My trag’ouls Death Nova is at 13 minute 142 and WD Spirit barrage is further behind.

1 Like

Grats!

It’s so weird how firebird twister is a viable build on console, it takes me a second to register every time I see ppl talk about it. :smiley:

(And no, I don’t think bone chill applies EE stacks as it doesnt deal damage as you say)

edit: actually can you explain how the build works on console? You can cast twisters without breaking channeling right? So you run with deathwish? But it’s still the firebirds 6-piece that deals the damage, so you use fire twisters and no twister items? What’s the second weapon? Do you run ooid or etched sigil for more twisters?

Yeah i can throw twisters while channeling on console and explosive blast stacks without breaking channeling so yeah the orb of infinite depth, the 4 stacks of eb off hand in the cube, and deathwish in mainhand. 5 piece firebird, firebird off hand with squirts necklace, Rorg, obsidian ring and convention of elements ring and mantle of channeling in cube and yeah all the damage comes from Firebird set bonus so just raw fire dmg, no twister or area dmg needed on gear

1 Like

I tested this a couple years ago, all runes of Frost Nova do apply a cold stack for EE.