Event for S21 , Blizzard?

The EMBRACE YOUR INNER GOBLIN! event was a pretty good idea and I would like to see some short of Event(s) in S21 too. Actually, you could add different Events with each season from now on, and no one will be mad.

Double Goblins, Legendary Drop Increase, XP Increase, Gold Increase, +1 to Gem level after finishing a G Rift … I don’t mind, but…just add a Community Event each season from now!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It has to be D2 themed because of the 20 year anniversary of D2. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok! At the end of every T16 Rift , the Boss should be Diablo in S21 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m down with that…
But it has to be a portal that takes you to the Chaos Sanctuary to fight him.

Agreed, seasons should feature events such as double gobs and double bounty mats more often. That said, such events should also stretch to non-season as well imo.

At the end of a T16 rift they rotate through all of the bosses from D2, you also do not know how many will appear.

That and he should always say at the start of the fight “Ugh…the smell of life surrounds me!” . Seems it was a line which Diablo said it in D2 but was removed.

Fair enough!

That was my first though, but that will require additional work, since there aren’t any bosses from D2 in D3 …except Diablo , if I am not mistaken? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if they just set it up like the hell fire fights, but with the bosses from D2 instead of D3. They could create some new hell fire rings/amulets (multi functional that can be used on any build or follower).

Yea but … as I said, they don’t have the art, models, animations, etc from D2 bosses in D3 and they should make them from scratch, which … will require a lot of time to do that. So … not going to happen, I’m afraid!

I really hope they do keep this trend gonig where theres like a smaller mini mid-season event during every season. Depending on what kind of buff they use it can keep some players active longer in seasons.

I thought it would be pretty cool to bring the SOJ event from D2 to D3. Sell SOJ’s and have an uber Diablo spawn in the world.

1 Like

How about more RAINBOW GOBLINS?? I’d like to finally get those wings… I farmed like 250 2-3 seasons in a row and ever since then I just got burnt out, mainly cause my wrist/hand start to hurt :frowning:

It would be awesome :slight_smile: