EU Leaderboards - Not recording GR clearance records

Yeah guess right now its just better to wait and hope for a fix. Personally i wasted few hours/keys to get a 150 3man down in 6:33 for (what would have been) a rank 11 clear if it would register. Definitely feels disheartening…

1 Like

sadly grifts are lottery. the difference from a Festening Woods good map snd thst cavern and labiriths in 10levels, either you do 140 either 130. this is not normal for an end game.

Save the keys for now. When they fix it they can’t restore runs that did not post. You have to repeat them so might as well wait.

Raxxanterax asked Blizzard about it directly, apparently this will be fixed tomorrow.

2 Likes

Actually, a couple of times ago this happened, they restored the leaderboard records that hadn’t been posted, but they usually can’t.

2 Likes

Blockquote

^Truth

The last two times they did post results that previously weren’t recorded.

1 Like

Well, that is good news and a welcome change.

I can say the CMs are aware, but that today is a Blizzard holiday in the US. It will be looked into it tomorrow I am sure.

It does not mean it will be fixed tomorrow, just that tomorrow they can investigate it again when they are back at work. CMs can’t promise a fix when they have not even talked to the Devs/Techs yet. Blizz does not give ETAs on bug fixes for good reasons. Fingers crossed it is fast though. :crossed_fingers:

Wow, what a huge issue that they can’t fix it once and for all!

3 Likes

This issue still persist, during last week I finished more GR between 80 and 100 and in personal records I still see GR80 as quite old result.

2 Likes

Why does this issue keep repeating itself time after time? How hard can it be to apply a permanent fix to this so that LBs don’t break again?

Not that this matters to me personally as I’m currently taking a small break from D3 but this whole situation is just another sign of Blizzard’s ridiculous incompetence. Get your act together and fix it permanently!

3 Likes

As a D3 player, I highly support the above post.

As someone who works in IT, I can entirely relate to why it’s still an issue :wink:

1 Like

I’ve cleared 130GR twice last night and now today again but no record showing grrrr

1 Like

i’ve cleared in solo with my barb 130 grift on 17th january 8:18 pm Eu. no recorded in leaderbord. :rage:
Plz fix it otherwise no sense plaing this game

Hi all - Chiming in to share that the recent issue with the EU GR leaderboards not recording clears have been addressed and resolved. I’ll keep checking-in here to see if there are still issues that come up.

Thank you for the shares and messages over the weekend!

8 Likes

Thanks Boubou and thanks to everyone for sharing here on the thread.

5 Likes

already register yes
seems fixed
thanks

tnks
:ghost: :+1:

Thnx!! Guess I’m going fishing then.

Hello, when will the problem with long freezes of the game be solved?

Great. Time for me to throw 150 keys at trying to get a GR129 then, I guess.

2 Likes

Thanks. I also noticed, that is working now… even previous GR record was corrected (from GR80 to GR100), this I did not expected :slight_smile: