EU Leaderboards - Not recording GR clearance records

having the same issue, i should be in the top 250 witch doctors in EU right now with my 121 clear but blizzard wont register the fact ive cleared it :frowning_face:

Same problem. Did 3 GR 121 monk, each after game restart. Still 120 personal best…

I have same problem last time. I just set my new record mayby 4 times and i have still my old record on board.

Hi, i just had a really good run and cleared 129 with my necro and this bugged game doesnt register it, wtf. screw the bounties get the game to work first please.

Found out something. Just logged in to do chalenge rift, as you see sometimes at log in “retrieving hero list” take several seconds, this happned and when wanted to do chalenge rift just observed that is the one from last week. Exit game and entered again, this time Retrive hero list went qucikly and correct challenge rift is listed for this week.
Porgress not saved/not updated when logging in have issues like stuck several seconds at retrieve hero list?

Yes, that’s also broken on EU…

We have problems with clans on EU too…

The faults being intermittent could certainly indicate that some of the servers in the EU farm have a fault and others do not. The fact that the problem with the double bounties not working on EU earlier in the week being due to something not propagating to all the servers in the farm might lend credence to this.

1 Like

All this bugs, there are some even not reported here, are because EU servers are unsync. Sometimes the player is just logged in into an unsync server which is out of the loop with others.
DO not understand why Blizzard do not have a look on this because it is a show stopper for any player.

Did we get a blue responce on that issue yet ? I hope that the levels we have cleared will be given to us once this is all resolved, otherwise we might as well quit pushing this season

The last blue response in the EU Technical Support thread was four days ago, and it said…

To pre-empt suggestions, please understand that sadly we wont be able to manually update or backdate runs

Basically, any clearances you get that aren’t recorded, you’d have to push that level again after they fix this.

I am from EU and just looking here for news but did not find a problem solve, so I just try to help with a hint, which do work on EU Server :
press N - than news- than on the right there is a wheel “news filter” and than klick and activate “items” the first one. Than you have to identify a leg item.
If you see in clan chat, that you did get the item, than the Server is fine and the record in ranking will sure be counted.
I hope I did explain understandable.
We tried it yesterday several times in EU and always the ranking was counted.
Greetings from sunny germany :wink:

1 Like

This clan chat loot thing was suggested in the EU Technical Support thread, where someone responded a couple of hours later with this…

…proving that it’s not a reliable way to determine if your GR clear will be recorded or not.

1 Like

Sadly didn’t work for me, new gr records are still not counted…

2 Likes

This is totaly not true.
Just made solo 143 dh at euro ns with your advice and i still got 142 as best. Pls dont fairytales anymore, cuz all u do is mess

1 Like

dh 134 down, doesnt count… :frowning: sigh
cmon, plz fix this sh*t, it is so annoying

I don’t play much on EU, so my information is limited. But I’m sure I’m not the only person who noticed this ‘registering’ thing comes and goes quite frequently/easily? One room, it doesn’t register. Then the next room, it does register. And that doesn’t change as long as you’re still in that room (not registering room will continue to not register, registering room will continue to register). I started HC on EU recently, so low level clears are all new clears for me, easy to test. Still couldn’t figure out the pattern of which room is the registering one.

Well, it’s a bit of work, but there’s a reliable method to determine whether or not you should attempt your clearance(s) or not, and it’s based on which of the servers in the EU farm that your game gets hosted on. The method to determine which IP your game ended up on is described here (it uses Windows Resource Monitor)…

And we have a list (that’s being added to / maintained) of server IP addresses that are confirmed working / confirmed broken here…

So, start your game, alt tab to resource monitor to see which IP address you got, look at the table of good / not good, if you got a known good server, your clearance will be recorded. If you got a known bad server, exit the game and restart game, repeating until you get a known good server.

2 Likes

Finished a chat with the team and wanted to share that this issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone who chimed in & shoutout to @meteorblade who made it super easy for me to find the best place to share this on.

If this issue still persists, please let us know!

16 Likes

Meteorblade for PRESIDENT. We’ll fudge the birth certificate.

2 Likes

This issue was happening on Americas for me and many others a month ago.

Yay! Time for me to try getting some new non-seasonal leaderboard clearances recorded then.

1 Like