Ethereal achievement not loading

I think their silence speaks for itself.

5 Likes

December 2021…

April 2022…

Nine months and counting…
Are you planning on addressing it before its one year anniversary?

10 Likes

Another season, still no fix…I reckon they have lost the data that tracks who’s actually done it but don’t want to give it to everyone.

Foot in mouth. So far the “eventually” hasn’t arrived.

At this point I’d just unlock the Feat of Strength to everyone, regardless whether they earned it in S24 or not. I know this will devalue the FoS for those who put the effort to actually earn it, I am one of those, but if it sorts this out, then just do it. This has gone unfixed for too long.

4 Likes

Not fixing this bug and only releasing new games with microtransactions makes me seriously consider not buying anymore games from Activision-Blizzard.

Fixing bugs is hard, and doesn’t make them money in any quantifiable way. Since they will never know how many people decided not to play any more Blizzard games because of this, they can never know for certain what it cost them in lost profits.

Maybe they have already crunched the numbers and it is worth losing a few hundred potential customers over the cost of fixing this issue.

Are you really NOT going to play D4 with all your friends over this bug in D3? Many people have said this, but when the time comes, they will probably give in, and Blizzard knows this.

Speaking with your wallet works, but only when enough people join together. Are you willing to say no to D4 over this bug and ask others to join you?

Just a regular checking…May be this will get fixed before D4 release? lol…

The Transmogrifications are there, just not the Achievement.

And by “not the Achievement” I mean, the Achievement isn’t even listed anymore. So, I don’t worry about it. As long as I have the Transmogs, I’m good.

That’s the thing, for many people the transmogs aren’t there anymore despite unlocking the achievement. Only a portion of the players who unlocked the achievement managed to keep the transmogs.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
This bug is now one year old!

Did you even read the thread?

3 Likes

It was just additional information.

Not everyone is missing the transmogs.

I’m sorry for those who are. For those who don’t have them, I hope Blizzard fixes it.

Yeah, my friend and I did the achievement together. I only lost the Feat, but she lost the tmogs too.

Happy new year!

Still no news from the mods…

Can you at least reply if the issue is still in the works?

New year, new thread bump. Just gonna reiterate what I posted last JULY.

Elysia Jul '22

Incredibly disappointing that this still isn’t resolved. If you’re not capable of identifying which accounts actually completed it or not, just give the appearances to everyone and get it over with.

2 Likes

Bumping Thread. As others have presented

1. Either fix it
    or
  2. Unlock transmogs for everyone

Problem solved and happy players!

4 Likes

still not fixed … ? what is so hard to do that?

This was posted seventeen months ago.
At this point wouldn’t it just be easier to give everyone the achievement and transmogs?

3 Likes

I mean, clearly they aren’t going to fix it at this point. They figure people will forget because of Diablo 4, but it’s a really bad faith move and certainly doesn’t put confidence in me for investing in anything like that again since they can’t be trusted to keep their word

2 Likes

So, can these finally just be unlocked for everyone to fix the issue now that D4 is out?

2 Likes

18 months. It’s now been 18 months since the bug was acknowledged and nothing has happened.

Just unlock it for everyone and be done with it.

2 Likes