Error code 395002

Same issue here, 395002.

The main thread for the disconnections today (July 27th) is here.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: D3 Character list and connection issues 7/27

That returns 404 page not found

1 Like

That link is giving me a 404 error. =(

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/d3-character-list-and-connection-issues-727/37429

Looks like this reports to a 404 NOT FOUND page on the forums.
Do we have the right link?

1 Like

That gives a 404 error…

Sorry about the forum going 404. Some back end issues (and lack of coffee). I’ve fixed it.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, won’t load characters proposed solutions don’t work. Tried raising a support ticket but it won’t let me, no other forms of contact so I’m totally screwed.

Just an FYI for those who are able to get in and DID NOT do the things Blizzard has suggested. I’m actually happy for you! I hope you enjoy playing!

Keep grinding and get that loot!

For those of you who DID do the suggested steps from Blizzard and are currently STILL stuck in an update loop. Mmmmm. These forums are really starting to make me feel at home.

If you’re wondering, I’m still stuck in an “Update” loop. And yes I tried the suggestions outside of connecting with customer support. Opening a ticket for me in the past 6 years with Blizzard has yielded less than stellar results and severe disappointment all around, so I would rather not waste my time putting in a ticket for something that will yield no result.

I would rather enjoy my time posting under this thread on the forums as I’m getting more positive results here from other players than from previous support staff with the same or better satisfaction at the end of my post.

Edit: This is my limit for replies apparently since I’m a “New User”. Huh… Isn’t that neat. Now I’m a new user after owning the game since it came out. Saucy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue on my side also [Error code 395002]
Followed all the step - even delete the game reinstall . Still in issue.
Look like some of America’s servers are in issues

1 Like

Yep same here since ptr went down 395002