D3 Character list and connection issues 7/27

There is currently a bug not allowing us to log in.
Game opens, attempts to connect then throws an error (Code 395002)

22 Likes

same here just got kicked and cant get back in

2 Likes

I just got disconnected from the game. I;m getting similar error when trying to log back in, Code 365000

Same, says diablo 3 servers are busy and gives me a queue when i try. Guess maintenance? but nothing was listed on twitter

Same here… whats going on? Americas Region servers down?

Same error code for me 395002

Hi, I was trying to create a new hero and the game crashed. Then, when I try to conect I get this messsage: “There was a error loading the hero. Please try again. (Code 395002)”

4 Likes

I think they are experiencing server issues folks.

same after disconnect cannot load character code 395002

1 Like

Same issue. Is somebody awake there in D3 technical support to fix this?

Yep, was getting 395000; now I’m getting 395002

1 Like

I think the D3 server legit just crashed lol. Maybe they are trying to fix the 5-10 sec feezing and crash to desktop issue.

they havent fixed the crash problem for years i doubt they are

1 Like

same code 395002 error loading charcter

Got the 395002 Error. Performed a “scan and repair” and the issue continues to persist. Currently in Los Angeles, CA

Ditto, but nothing listed… anywhere

I stop pressing anything when it freezes like that and half of the time it catches up.

Getting an error when logging in

Same just a few minutes ago, crashed in whimsydale, bummer. I rcvd the error 395002 as well, and dropped into a 2 minute queue.

There is one of their servers/hosts that always seems to have huge packet loss, and terrible latencey anytime I run winMTR, and although I really can’t be sure, it is odd, that it’s terrible performance always seems to coenside with these crashes.

Tired of being told it’s me, when clearly with all these people, it is a Blizz issue.

2 Likes

Add me to the list… kicked – now error 395200