Druid Wolf Color,

I Just wanted to start out saying I’m aware the community has addressed thee amazon, But has anyone else Felt a Twinge feeling when they seen the beautiful white wolf Color scheme turned brown?
I hope this will possibly be addressed the Bear is Brown, there are many good reasons to keep him white, or in that medium,.

1:30 seconds in the Brown,ish wolf is visible,

8 Likes

The bear has always been brown, is there gameplay video of the wolf? I must have missed it!

1 Like

I was surprised a little to see the black-ish wolf druid in the trailer but I think it looks better tbh. I do like the original white wolf tho

3 Likes

It’s in the reveal trailer somewhere, just gotta look for it

1 Like

My bad! I’m going to go back and look rn…I loved the white wolf look too!

2 Likes

Yeah…I’m not a stickler necessarily for exact visuals, and am looking forward to the new item looks on all the chars, but… definitely preferred the white wolf, felt it was an iconic look of d2. Then again the werebear always looked kinda clunky and comical…like a drunk druid wearing a furry costume so…I guess I’m calling it a wash on the druid, cuz the new bear looks better.

yeah he is a bit too black for my taste she should be a more whitish grey wolf… but i sill really want to see the feral rage and fury animations

1 Like

Idk why they would take the total opposite color and not expect the fans to grab pitch forks

1 Like

we havent seen the new bear only a quick glance of the wolf.

1 Like

I personally like the look of the new werewolf tbh. Been killing ubers with my Shapeshift druid for a while and don’t mind seeing a new refreshing look. It’s looking kind of more horror-oriented look and it fits very well with “Diablo” thematic

1 Like

I Appreciate your guys Feed back, I’m Just terrified the Wolf Pets were turned Brown -ish as well. and that’d be really scary imo.
Would you guys Be down with Brown wolf Pets? when the grizzly is the brown one, so I mean are they just gonna Give us a Brown ish wolf with a Brown bear? I Main Druid so this Is a BIG Thing to Me!! Love you guys