Druid female art? Diablo 4

I definitely agree with you that we could have used some more customisation options, and the body type issue could have easily been solved by offering a choice of body type.

That being said, as a man who actually prefer bigger women, and having had no other choice than skinny women for the past 30 years of gaming history… I can’t say I’m overwhelmed with sympathy for people who complain about 1 character in a game finally being big! :smiley:

Fatty Fat Fat Druid Fatty Fat Fat.

I think she looks awesome.

3 Likes

I think she look disgusting to the point it turns me off the class, and as you can see there are plenty of people who feel the same.

How about we go for diverse characters but try to stay within a range where it does not alienate people?

Same can be said for the necro btw. It doesn’t bother me, but I can see how that look could be borderline disgusting to others.

3 Likes

Some people are alienated by basically anything though.

1 Like

Please give us more body type options for female druid this doesn’t look good to all of us and i think its fair to be able to pick what your characters look like

1 Like

OP is entitled to express his idea of what beauty is without you disparaging it. Are you going to belittle Ava for liking women with rolls or double chins? Some nerve!