Druid female art? Diablo 4

hit a nerve here um ya

3 Likes

Here’s a video that shows a bit of D4 female Druid:

4 Likes

Same for me. I want to play good looking heroes.
I imagine Druid will be by far least popular just because of that.
Sad bc I really liked D2 Druid

7 Likes

Wow… So many shallow people.

7 Likes

I am really not being shallow. I am simply saying I do not wanna look down on something I see every day, people I work with, and people who I am friends with. I wanna be immersed into something else for the amount of time I play on playing.

7 Likes

That’s something only shallow person would say.

2 Likes

So you live somewhere, where everybody is fat, and you’re the only one with a normal body type? That’s bad. I like my dark fantasy with a bit of realism here and there, so i can be truley be immersed. I don’t want that high fantasy BS where every one is young, strong, fit and beautiful.

The choice to change body types should be there, i’m not argueing that, but some people make bad excuses, and a bigger deal out of it, as it realy is.

4 Likes

Give me a Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) anyday.

6 Likes

Woweee ok looks like I hit a nerve here with people :neutral_face:

1 Like

It is ultimately a taste choice. They did a great job with cutsomization for the heroes so far but IMO it should have more options with body type being one of the most important.
Also more faces would be nice.

2 Likes

May I have Alice Cooper as my Necromancer, please? :headstone:

5 Likes

Nope. I just don’t understand how people can say, “i will not play a class because they are fat”. How can this be such a big deal, that people will not even try a class.

I could say i want more muscle and fat on my necro, because i don’t like the anorexic look, and untill than i will not play necro. But it actually fits the fantasy, i like the necro class more, than to care about looks and body type.

Or i may be more of a pacifist and accept more things. They could try and work a bit more, to better capture the primal strenght look, like “Strong Man” competitors, who have more fat on their muscles, but can lift heavyer objects for longer, than bodybuilders.

4 Likes

And most would choose most boring (overrated) body type anyway. In case you still have difficulties understanding: D3 has very generic and boring body types.

I said beer belly which kid that is not the same as fat. I was not asking him to look like the Hulk or The Mountain from GoT, I was simply saying I did not imagine he would look like the guys at the local bar that is literally two miles from where I live. How you interpert this entire post is pretty interesting I will say that.

Well beer belly can varie in size, most people will think about big fat stomac instanty. I realy don’t care much, but this has been a topic in the past, and i can’t understand why it is such a big deal for some. I just want to understand.

Well atleast we have different shapes and sizes, which imo makes it more life like, and diverse, not the same old generic body types.

1 Like

It’d be cool to get more body types in the games in general. More customization is always good.

but I also don’t like the druid as a class so I kinda got no horse in this particular race.

1 Like

It’s not shallow. It’s just a different view as you.
You need to factor in other peoples reasoning.
I play fantasy game for a fantasy alternate life. Immersion is a key factor in that.
I want to play a stereotype that fits my fantasy, not someone else’s.

7 Likes

People need to start to accept designs given by devs. 20 years ago you couldn’t say a thing about it, and games were still accepted, fun, and even if i did not liked some elements, i dealt with it, and surpriiiiise the world have not ended. Some people make so big problems, about so little things.

2 Likes

I expect a druid to be a little on the healthy side. I don’t want to play a bear that looks like it just got out of hibernation.

6 Likes

The world is a diverse place. There are games I skip due to lack of choices in Character screen. My choice, I won’t accept developers designs if they are contrary to my liking.
I suspect a lot of people are like that. Some, like you. are not. That’s not criticism either Indian, just stating the difference.

I think I remember Joe Shely stating in that last update the full new character system won’t be fully deployed until launch - but my old memory is not 100% sure of this…

1 Like