Double Primal with Bounties

Not sure if this was a bug or just a glitch. But I was doing act 3 bounties and when I opened the double bounties cache it gave me one primal not two. Should have I gotten two or are the bounties not included in that drop.

Please use the search function before open a bug report.

If you are not sure if it is a bug, it would be better to ask in general discussion first and move it to the bug report if it is a bug.

2 Likes

Double primals do not work with Horadric Cache Chests. Not a bug.

1 Like

Is Horadric chest what you call a bounty chest? are they the same thing? thx in adv.

As a matter of fact, it’s rather a Horadric Cache, but yeah, these are the same thing.

Completing all of the bounties in an act will reward you with a loot-filled Horadric Cache, which can contain one exclusive legendary item from that act (up to two in higher Torment difficulties), crafting materials, and other riches.

In-game it’s called a Large Horadric Chest.  

Large Horadric Chest

Also known as:

• Horadric Chest
  • Horadric Cache
  • Bounty Chest
  • Bounty Cache
  • Cache

Among other things.

For future reference, you should ask these kinds of questions in the Help Forum or the General Discussion Forum. (Not in a Bug Report Forum).

2 Likes

My bad, I thought Game Guide and the game itself are in sync in terms of terminology :wink:

1 Like

Yes, we know that all Blizzard employees are in sync with their own terminology at all times.  

Perfect example:

Which is why, at one time, we had so many bug reports by players claiming they spent all their Forgotten Souls trying to Reforge a Weapon with a Socket in it. I can’t count how many times we had to explain to them that the operative phrase was at the Mystic.

In just that one example, Blizzard could clarify that Season Journey Objective by replacing Reforge with Enchant:

EXQUISITENESS

Enchant a weapon property to a socket at the Mystic.

3 Likes