Double Goblin buff is nice and all, but

It’s redundant when we can hardly STAY logged into the game long enough to enjoy it.

Your servers are still trash - moreso than usual, ping spikes, timeouts and 1016 DC galore…

How about you fix your infrastructure first, and then shower us with all the buffs you can eat.

5 Likes

Their server infrastructure isn’t the problem. The traffic coming through their service providers is, however. That’s where the logjam is.

5 Likes

Sure because their servers are such top notch hardware on a regular day…

4 Likes

I haven’t been disconnected once this season, so just maybe it isn’t their servers…

7 Likes

So you say…

1 Like

Yeah, I do say.

Reading some of your comments, all you do is whine and gripe and moan and complain and be sarcastic. You don’t seem like a very happy person. Might I suggest you find a new game or hobby? I suggest stamp collecting.

10 Likes

I live in the other side of the country. I don’t see any disconnects either, in fact not very many in the last 7 or more years…

2 Likes

5 bounties and 2 disconnects and 1 bugged game. 1k ping spikes confirmed.
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE polishing after 7-8 years and garbage updates btw.

1 Like

I’m just happy to see that they actually did something. Not sure if its because of the community’s request to see a double buff event (Did they hear us and actually did something?) or they just planned it internally to have it released at this time themselves some time ago, but its still something, its not really a fun or new event we havent seen before, but im sure it will keep a few players entertained for certain amount of time.

Haven’t had any DCs recently but have random screen stutter and freezes here and there, and i dont get this issue from other games so I do assume D3 servers suck and needs an upgrade.

Why would you suggest that when it’s going to be 100 times harder than just scrolling past certain comments. why you being rude? :rofl:

1 Like

Not being rude. Did you scroll past comments? I was replying to this persons constant ‘Debbie Downer’ attitude about everything he says on these forums. Apparently he hates Diablo so why does he waste his time here? Go find a new hobby - stamp collecting is my suggestion.

Model Railroading can also be fun.

1 Like

Until you realize that the good Lionels are LOLWUT expensive. :confused:

1 Like

HO is cheaper and has nice models. N and TT are too small.
G scale garden layouts are cool.

Blizzards servers <-> Blizzards ISP HUGE PIPE <-> Backbone <-> Your ISP <-> Your network <-> Your PC

There’s a lot of variables… Where should we start?

3 Likes

clearly don’t understand what a sarcastic comment is either. . .

Sure I do. When are you going to post one?

1 Like

Children please… I will turn this ARPG right around I Swear to the Burning Hells…

5 Likes

Are we nearly there yet, dad?!

1 Like

Dad, he’s touching me. Tell him to stay on his side of the NPC camp!

1 Like