Don't respond to pm asking for carry: People are abusing the report feature

I’m lazy, I just say “Laugh”. Now I never do that unless I’m being sarcastic as in, “That’s soooo funny, laugh”

When it happens to you make sure you come here and post please. They are simply not caring and shadowbanning people for NO reason.

You rose to the bait of “You mad, bro?”. Did you never get teased at home by a sibling / cousin, or at school? How could you be this naive to rise to such weak bait? They poked the bear and you danced for them.

Damn, I had no idea that was a requirement.
Doesn’t it get cold in winter?

“this public profile is hidden”
what a troll

Hah. I have plenty of clothes. I am showing my age a bit, but back in the 70s-80s there used to be a ton of tourist type Tshirts that said “My [relative title] went to [place] and all I got was this stinkin’ Tshirt!”

They were EVERYWHERE… It was based on the joke that even if you got no other presents, at least you got the Tshirt.

So, you don’t know how to view a profile without the easy link? It is easy. Enabling the ability to hide post history is what disables the game profile, by the way. Not that you should need someone’s game profile to determine the validity of what they say - unless they are talking specifically about a build.

2 Likes

Feel free to click any of these…

1. EU Career Page
  2. US Career Page
  3. Asia Career Page
  4. Every post I’ve ever made on US forums

You might enjoy this post especially, where I document why someone might want to hide their profile, but also show how to view anyone’s armoury pages, using my very own profile as an example…

3 Likes

FYI. Here is how to see anyone’s character profile and posts.

ha! i remember those… got one actually from a relative who travelled to europe way back… but now, the t-shirt i see as presents are those “I :heart: [country/city]

unfortunately, there are people who always think highly of themselves especially if they have higher paragon than the person they are checking… they always try to disprove the other just because of paragon levels.

1 Like

I don’t hide my profile because I’d rather just be open and honest. Flaws and everything for all to see. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You were manually awarded TL3, so you do not need to worry about falling below the requirements.

To meet the TL3 requirements such as reading time, it gets a bit ridiculous. You can imagine the scorn from people who view your profile and see that you read a ton of posts. To maintain TL3, you need to read 20,000 posts over a 100 day rolling average and the forum is now 400+ days old.

why after 7 months?

these threads need to just stay dead if they have been dormant for that long.

you sound like a hypocrite too. you couldn’t resist resurrecting a thread that was dead for 7 months?

Nefertiri even mentioned that. I agree, how sad. The resurrection, not being a hypocrite, that’s all me there. Sounds like you got click baited by something long dead.

Edit: Wait, I guess I am one too for responding to your response? DOH! :man_facepalming:

What exactly does TL3 have to do with hiding or keeping one’s profile open to view?

I guess you missed the fact that the posts I quoted are no longer available, having been deleted by the moderators, i.e. it was the deleted posts which resurrected the thread, not mine.

1 Like

My comment was to the original necro whose post is no longer available, not Meteorblade.

2 Likes

Don’t get why people fight online like this.

Just say “cool” and find another game.

No need to preach or argue with each other.

As I tried to explain, there are requirements for maintaining TL3. For me personally, I used to have my profile public, but some forum members would comment on the fact that I read too many posts. Why does it matter that I read 1,000 posts, 10,000 posts, or 100,000 posts to have a worthwhile opinion? To maintain non-manually-awarded TL3 from early on, I think you would need to read ~80,000 posts if you maintained TL3 since August 26, 2019 (Day 51 or so of the new forum). Also, I assume that some people have privacy concerns.

Same here. I have little to no issue with anyone being able to see my profile.

Live and let live I say. Some people prefer to keep their forum profile private. It does not block access to a player’s character profile or post history. I assume since this is a feature built into the forum software, others thought having a choice on privacy was a worthwhile feature.

2 Likes

There’s nothing at all wrong with that.

Meteorblade and Nefertiri: Gotcha and Gotcha. I know has understand. Man, crazy things happen in these forums, no?