Doing something wrong with barb

Usually when I get full build for Whirlwind/rend barb I can do T16 with relative ease. Die sometimes but usually can start doing Bounties and GRifts to buff my gear. But I’m sucking pretty bad so wondering wtf I’m doing wrong, cuz unless they pumped the monsters in T16, I’m not sure what I’d doing differently than last season. I can’t figure out how to link my barb’s profile here. If anyone can help with that then I can post my build and see if I’m missing something in my build.

Remove Skull Grasp ring and add Band of Might ring,should help a lot…

If you follow the nice wwrend guide on here, you can’t go wrong. Equip the core build listed, make sure your stomping or what ever to activate band of might buff at all times. Do this and you will be speeding through t16.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/SweetChastit-1221/hero/123865881

Immediate change should be to equip a Lamentation belt and use Mantle of Chanelling in the Cube, as that will give you a 25% damage and mitigation increase. Swap out Skull Grasp (all your damage comes from Rend these days, not Whirlwind) for a Band of Might, which you proc by using Ground Stomp, granting you permanent up-time on 80% mitigation.

However, further reading…

2 Likes

Haha Meteor is everywhere helping out. Should change your nick to Mentorblade

1 Like

‘Tis what he does and I’m glad for it. No active mods on here that can spend the time helping out those of us with little knowledge of the forums :grin:

1 Like