Petrified Scream dropped in a Greater Rift

I received a Petrified Scream in a greater rift. I thought they only dropped in Season Play. I have never played Seasons. Can I use this in a non Season game?

1 Like

Read the patch notes.

2 Likes

Appears easy 125 augments is just part of the game now get em while they are hot.

If only there were a way to test it…

3 Likes

Therefore, the Echoing Nightmare will become a permanent feature in Diablo III. Creating challenging, new, and exciting end-game experiences is always top of mind for us, so we’re excited to be keeping this experience around for good. This experience will be available for year-round play.

taken from:

4 Likes

EN is a permanent feature.

2 Likes

It dropped. It can be used.

Also, the Echoing Nightmare is a standard thing, post season-26, so… yeah.

1 Like

And that there is your biggest problem, never mind strange loot.

Seasons offer newly ‘painted’ gameplay and a seasonal OP mechanic to help you mow down the bad guys.

It’s incredibly fun, I highly suggest you try it my friend.

1 Like

I agree with the post above, you should definitely play the seasons on this game.

I am “anti-season” so-to-speak with games, but D3 seasons are the only way to go IMO. You get to experience a different playstyle each season, and the majority of players are on seasonal, so there’s many more people to slay demons with you.

If you need help getting started on seasonal, add me on the game and I’ll boost you up!

not to mention your non seasonal paragon levels increase based on how well you did in the season, plus you keep ALL seasonal loot at the end of the season, well at least the ones you choose within a month

Thank you very much for your reply. I will start season 27 today.

2 Likes