Does Tempest Rush scale with attack speed?

I understand Chanto’s does (of the wizard because it states it), but that can’t be the only thing that scales with attack speed. What about Tempest Rush?

Short answer, yes. Long answer, yes it does but I don’t know the exact mechanics of it and I don’t recall ever seeing the exact mechanics explained, even by the master himself, Davlok.

Thanks Khord :slight_smile:

The dmg is increased multiplicatively according to how much AS you have…30% AS? total dmg x 30%

TR has exactly 5 ticks per sec. That means, if you have higher aps, your tick dmg is adjusted. So ias is going 1:1 into damage. This is also true for the explosion, which makes sti one of the best dmg passiva. Not playing with it? Go get some rcr and then do it. With PoJ no problem at all with sti :smiley:

Can you explain how ias scales with the flurry explosion itself? Obviously ias affects the number of attacks in a period of time, but how does it increase the damage of a single ability? Just trying to understand the mechanics. Thanks.

Explo value is multiplied by you aps. Don’t ask why, its a feature or a bug. But it simply does affect your boom