Do you think your Rig could run D4 on max settings?

yea, 45 gigs is quite small nowadays.

Better than your troll job.

1 Like

45GB is astonishingly low tbh.

Heck, last week I played a short visual novel which took about 65GB. Everything has become bloated.
Definitely had expected 80-100GB from D4.
Not that it matters.

Hence they should give a minimum and a high end requirement to give a good idea about the range. Now people only know what is required for the absolute minimum and below average. Not super useful.

It’s almost as tho this could easily be ported to phones

You honestly think PoE’s Gear Slots are same as D4’s? You americans are so stupid these days. Unreal.

yes, also makes a big difference if you want to run on 4k monitor.
I have also a 1660gt super on a 4K (32inch) monitor. D2R seem to run pretty good on it on max resolution. also have an i7 4770k which pretty crap old. but any upgrade would cost me at least 3K-4K USD. since i would have to do the whole system. for example i have pciE 3.0 which i think is extremely low, and the current is 5.0? maybe even 6. so new MOBO, CPU, and obviously GPU which on 4K would require a big investment.

I agree though, that max settings is usually a no biggie on blizz game, so i cross my fingers.

Yes, either my PS5 or XBOX One X can run it, provided it comes on a disc.

I don’t care about my PC which I know could, but I won’t simply because computer play is not comfortable to me and hasn’t been since about… Pools of Radiance by SSI. Or maybe Blood. That was fun.

I have a 3090 so if my rig can’t run Diablo 4 at max settings, most of the rest of you are screwed.

1 Like

① 45GB is only for the Open Beta Version, up to lv.25. In Beta test, we saw nearly 80GB. So, i guess in the end it might be around 80-100GB.
② In Beta last year, i have 3090ti tested in 4K naive, and i would say anyone wanna play D4 in 4K might need a RTX 3080 10GB at the extreme level of settings, and RT was WIP even.

1 Like

That’s such a good game!
I really enjoyed all SSI’s.
fantastic working engine. And fast too.

Large game sizes are almost entirely high resolution textures and audio, not code.

Oh, I thought it was requirements for release. Since they are selling the game, that seems a bit more important than requirements for beta.
But yeah, then the size makes a lot of sense.

also 64bit machines has twice the buffer size, making all the files twice as big.
an 8bit computer could actually work the code with lower storage space, if it was only pixel graphics. or 16bit probably more. but they are very limited on RAM too…

PoE has 5 armor slots, 2 ring slots, an amulet slot, and 2 weapon slots.

D4 has 5 armor slots, 2 ring slots, an amulet slot, and 2(4 for Barb) weapon slots.

So stop the effing trolling. You just continue to make yourself look the fool.

I question recommended specs from developers nowadays, hopefully this one is accurate.

i pushed the game to max everything and it worked fine on my new home grown pc I built July 2022, it also played very nice on my ps5.

Most gamers have a pretty good rig. I would think very few have that old of a processor or less than 16gigs of RAM. Graphics cards might be the only sticking point, but considering the recommended card came out in 2014, I think it is safe to say most gamers are good to go. I know I am.

Considering that D4 is just a reskinned D3 it would on your grand father’s wooden PC

1 Like

It would work in hd settings unless he has a 20 series + graphics card then you can enter the 4k range.

:rofl:

20 loling characters