Do you hate monks?

i don´t think so …

this is out for years. it is nothing new, no for us and esp not for the devs, that the lon-wol use the rs in combination with botlg.

if they didn´t saw this comming … sorry.
but even them can´t be so blind.

I was referring to the Rabid Strike clone being treated as Fire Ally bug.

me too …

and how long do we have this interaction ?
botlg rolled out at patch 2.4.0 rabid strike at patch 2.4.3 …

we are now at patch 2.7.1
don´t you think this is more than enough time, to know this already ?
i mean … more than 4 years ?

It all depends on how dev will do the change, one possible and easier way is to lower the value in bracer and boot and add value in the inna 6 piece. Which is pretty bad but it is the most likely change tbh.

Clone being treated as Mystic Ally and being treated as specifically Fire Ally is very different since the new BotLG change gives Fire Ally 21x multiplier instead of 5.

Before this change we only knew the clone counts as Mystic Ally so it receives BotLG bonus damage, and in my opinion it should stay that way.

However, the clone recieves 21x multiplier as if it were Fire Ally should be fixed.

What’s up with the smarta$$ comment?

Don’t you remember how did they treat with static charge build way back to previous seasons? A bug is a bug and if they can’t figure out the mechanic change, they will probably change the number. Or if they are really nice to monks, which is almost impossible, they can change rapid strike description to a fire ally clone. We all hope they do not make any change but if they change, that is totally reasonable

Why ?
so that you can´t use it anymore with the pillars or you go chuck norris with ltk ?
pls nope

??? Why not, nothing is changed, it is just the description

you know … you can play ltk as physical and pillars are lightning …
so your idea to change it into a fire-only …

I did not get your point, the clone is from rapid strike which is summoned using Epiphany skill.

and he uses the same element as you do …
so what would happe if

would you still be able to get your double bennefit out of lightning and physical, if you change the ally compleatly into fire ?
or cold ?

Not really, the current GR 150 clear is using physical rune of epiphany with lighting pillars

really dude ???

its not about epiphany :man_facepalming:
its the dmg-skill that matters and wich element it has

It is currently counted as fire ally and people clear 150 using lighting pillars. I did not get your point at all.

pillars have the highest dps. esp against elites and single-target. explosive light, has a way higher ae, wich makes it perfekt to group large crowds, while you kite the elites along with you, till they die.

simple. just let rs as it is now.

It is bugged if the description did not say it is fire and counted as fire. I do not think the dev will let it be as the current status. So the only way to let the RS as it is is to change the description and somehow you do not agree, strange

Ok I went to do some more testing just now with lightning bonus on items and I used Pillar of the Ancients instead of Explosive Light.

Rabid Strike clone DOES NOT change its element according to the elemental bonus you have on items and is always treated as Fire Ally on PTR.

This is the reason Balbero thinks if you were to use non-fire skill runes (and naturally equip items from that element), the clone wouldn’t be Fire Ally to receive the bugged 21x multiplier. However that’s not the case currently on PTR.

2 Likes

Why on items ?

its your spender - your skill

It doesn’t matter what elemental bonus you equip or what skill rune you use. Currently Rabid Strike clone is always treated as Fire Ally on PTR.

2 Likes

And what has this to do with Rabid Strike ???

It´s the Bracer - BotlG
Not the Weapon.

So
Once again. Why do you wanne change the Weapon ?