Diablo players wants two different servers

If im a new player and i need to chose from ffa or ploot what i going to chose? Especially if i never played d2. Ploot ofc. And the only thing i need to do is following someone for free loot. It dosent matter if dont do any dmg. It dosent matter if i dont help. I just need to stand there.

I am almost 40. The players i play with are all between 30-60. All of them support FFA. And none of them wants to babysit new players. If you personaly wants that that is fine. We dont. And leech is going to start again cus for new players d2 is just to hard. They dont have the patience for farming. In 2 day most of them want full set gear and when they realize that this aint going to happen so fast they also going to leave the game real fast. An then we hardcore players need to stay there with an inside out game what we never asked for. So thats why we need seperate realms.

Isn’t that already the case for how it works now? People join and just leech drops without doing anything. This is what drives people into playing solo in private games. I feel like more people might play in ploot games because all of your drops won’t get stolen. You can at least get some of them and get max xp.

1 Like

You make a lot of assumption in your posts. You don’t know how any loot system would be implemented none of us do.

Eventually if there are no new players … well you know the rest.

so imo why make a whole new system, it will proberly take som time( i have no ide if its a easy thing to put in or not) if it anit broke why fix it?

if i was in the ploot game as a new player . kill diablo and dont get to se any loot at all. i would be pissed. at least in ffa you get to se the loot

we dont have popeye`s her wher iam from :astonished:

1 Like

If what you want doesn’t drop then kill him again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At least you need to stand there in a personal loot game with the other players killing things. In FFA, you can wait in town. Wait for others to clear the map, Go to cleared map and grab all the uncollected loot. Your arguments is fundamentally flawed at its core.

Lol. What is your sample size? I am older than you and everyone I know wants personal loot. My friends and your friends do not represent the playerbase as a whole.

The reddit survey had >4,000 respondents where 99% reported being D2 players. 49% supported personal loot options while 39% wanted to keep FFA-only. Although I do not consider the reddit survey to be quantitative representation of the playerbase due to selection and sampling bias, it still informs. I think that it is fait to say that many want FFA only and many want a choice. Therefore, a choice should be added as the FFA only players can still only play in FFA games by making that selection.

No. If they did that it would be ok to me; however it is not necessary and can be determined upon game creation and not character creation.

I already showed based on how the game works and mathematically what you are saying is factually incorrect. I will not go through the facts and math again. You can see this thread:
Realm vs Game Loot Options - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

Today are we dont have much leechers. With d2r millions of leechers going to join. And in FFA i can grab loot before the leecher. (btw leecher is not the same as weakly geared player). In ploot rng decides. If you want that then feel free to do that on seperate realm.

I never seen a single loot drop where it was writen on the item for who its belongs. If somebody boosted when i was low lvl i let the lootfor thebooster. Rly simple. He does the job then he gets paid. But this loot for everyone ideologie just makes the game leecher paradise. Agian: If you want to ply on this way then ok. Seperate from us.

It will be separate, that is why you choose FFA loot when creating and joining games. There is no need for a separate realm.

3 Likes

so should the ffa and ploot players be able to trade items?

Yes. Why wouldn’t they? They were all legit drops and it would be the same drop rates in each loot system. Ploot isn’t going to make items less valuable.

It is not a whole new system. Some say it is broken. The only opinion that matters is Blizzard’s.

Long story short, Blizzard in the survey that they sent out a few days ago asked if players were interested in personal loot instead of FFA loot at D2R launch.

I infer from this question

1. Blizzard is considering implementing personal loot (or have already decided to implement personal loot)
  2. Blizzard thinks that they can have personal loot implemented by when D2R launces. Presumably they have a reasonable estimate to how long it would take to introduce personal loot in the game or they have already been working on it and it is either ongoing or already completed.

If Blizzard could not or it was impossible to have personal loot ready at D2R launch, why in the oogly-boogly would they ask the question in the first place.

1 Like

Hurray they need to stand there. And they also rewarded for it.
Uncollected loot? You mean gold? xD Or potions? I dont mind.

Yes i have talking from my firends. And all ofthem support FFA.

So a player who never played d2 for the ffa reason could not lie in the survey? 4000 responded? HOw many d2 copy was sold?

If hardcore playerbase is on seperate realm nobody going to farm out items so economy is going to be dead. That is the only reason that ploot supporters also dont want seperate realm.

1. they just put it ther to make people fell like they get heard?

If they left out the “at luanch” part, there might be more credence to what you infer. Also, one of Blizzard’s press interview had a weird vague quote. I suspect what was being referred to is that Blizzard thinks personal loot will ruin the game for many new players. Blizzard wants to expand the playerbase and make more money.

If the goal was to simply cater to D2 purists,Blizzard could have offered instead of D2R, a $20 DLC pack for D2 that accomplished 3 things: transition to modern battlenet, updated graphics, and updated audio.

1 Like

So again. Lot of new players just makes economy dead. If you want to play with them its your choice. You dont going to miss us anyway cus you are the majority.

How will a lot of new players make the economy dead? If anything, the economy will be more lively. If you implement no changes in D2R the game will return to the dead state that D2 is in now. Hence why there are more players on private servers like PD2 than D2.

If they cant even farm for them self then how would they farm items for trade? Most of them are going to leave before even gearing out 1 single character.

I said make seperate realms aka servers. You play on your changed side. How can the game dead if you play just seperate from us?

You’re assuming a lot of things. Who says they won’t be able to farm items for themselves? We were all new to D2 at some point. The point is that we want ploot so that playing multiplayer makes more sense. We don’t all want to be playing on battle net, but stuck in private games for mfing. If you don’t want to play with ploot people, then only join games and create games with FFA loot enabled. It is really that simple.

If it wasn’t for the D2JSP community personal loot wouldn’t be necessary.

Rather than divide it like the op said

why not

Server 1. Everyone except the D2JSP community
Server 2. D2JSP community, botters hackers grabbit users rmt players.

Then the people who just want to play a game for fun can do that and the people who want to try and cheat or make money from a game can do that too… make it so they cant trade with the normies btw lol lets see how “strong” that community stays then shall we.

D2JSP lol don’t make me laugh. If blizzard could cheaply find a way to shut them down they would have done years ago

Well i told yout hat i was at diablo since day 1. We had the same problem. But today the gaming community is even more spoiled than 20 years ago.

What? Everybody going to be on battle.net. What are you talking about?

Well i want an working economy and that is not happening with ploot. If you are majority then you dont to worry for the hardcore playerbase anyway.