Diablo IV Unable to find valid license Code 315306 (Xbox)

How am i fixed? Please tell me, how?

1 hour and 13 min to go. i bought the deluxe version it on ps4. and dowloaded the beta. does it automaticly works?

Are you saying you are able to play? Or you are not? If you are not able to play, see my last post on here. We still have another hour and 12 minutes before it opens.

yes we need to wait 1 hour and 5 min. i am excited!!!

1 Like

Irlanda Cork . Aqui ahora es 15:00 y seguimos con el mismo error . Quizas 110e no son suficientes jajajjajajjajajjJja:)

Same problem from Costa Rica

Anyone know if anyone has actually managed to join the queue? or is this an issue for all that pre-purchased the game

1 Like

i am sticking with 315306 on xbox. not able to join the queue.

No queued yet ! Still got the same problem

27 more minutes. and then we should be able to play … i hope…

1 Like

I have the Same Problem still, i Hope after 5pm i Hit, i can finally Log in. Pre ordered on Ps5 Store.

same make sure you have open beta dowload

Update: I was in then got dc from game in first dungeon

5 mins to go and cant even join the queue. Not holding my breath on this one peeps. Good thing we pre-purchased the game to play early access

Working now for me (Ps5)

2 Likes

Im still waiting, im in Portugal, it should already be open… but still doesn’t work for me

“Queued for login - Authentication pending”…sigh

Error was gone at 17.00 MEZ. I could login without queue and start gaming

1 Like

For those encountering issues with the Beta, please note that the new Diablo IV forums are up. You should probably be using those:

I havent had any connection issues but i do have to wait 92 minutes. Worth it once it loads but i have to wait again if i stop playing

Wrong forum.

This forum is for technical support on Diablo III.

Diablo IV has its own forums here:

There’s a short update on queues here – it’s already several hours old… not sure if there is something newer: