Diablo IV Unable to find valid license Code 315306 (Xbox)

Hi I was told to post a technical support topic here for Diablo IV early access,
I’m trying to access the beta even left work early but all I’m getting is “Unable to find valid license for Diablo IV (Code 315306)” at the main screen I pre-ordered the ultimate edition on Xbox Series X

30 Likes

Hi,

See this news blog for information on how to download the Early Access Diablo IV Beta:
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23916442/your-guide-to-the-diablo-iv-open-beta#Download

For the XBox, it says:

• Launch the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV–Open Beta. Select Download.

Is this what you are doing ?

2 Likes

Turns out I was early my mistake

4 Likes

Hey, I have the same problem, code 315306. No guilty license could be found🤷🏼‍♂️ I pre-ordered the game yesterday for ps5…
Any ideas how to fix this??

14 Likes

Hey i’m also getting the same error. How’d you fix it?

6 Likes

Getting the same issue on PS5

7 Likes

Same error here. I hope there is a fix out there. I’m on PlayStation.

5 Likes

Same error, “no valid license found for Diablo IV”, re-downloading whole game now, 20 minutes left.

PS5, downloaded 2 days ago.
Logging in from Prague, Czechia.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the same issue with the ps5 version
Have the game downloaded, get to spend upto 10 mins in que at best then get the 315306 code

4 Likes

I don’t think re-downloading will fix this but please let us know how it went :slight_smile: may the force be with you

3 Likes

Same issue on series x code 315306, any solutions

3 Likes

same issue on xbox for me hoping to get into the game soon

Same issue here on PS5. Another day one server debacle…

Well, strike that. Just me being an idiot and messing up dates. I’ll be back in my corner…

3 Likes

Better than getting “no license” every 1 minute anyways :rofl:
Will watch second period of Panthers vs. Canadiens in the meantime, they scored 10 in the first :flushed:

1 Like

The beta doesn’t go live till tomorrow.

5 Likes

According to my ps5 memu its available on the 17th of march in Australia, today

So first time posting eurogamer d4 release date and times guys hope this helps its not live till 4 in the afternoon uk time XD

I have the same problem, I bought Ultimate and it says that it did not find any license, and in the other profiles you can login normally, in my profile that I bought the game, it does not login.

2 Likes

PS5, Re-downloaded the whole game, says Queued, then after 1 minute same error - no valid license. 315306.

1 Like

The point is, its saying we do not own the game.