Diablo IV Quarterly Update - Q2 June 2020

Don’t know why, but i really liked Dungeon Siege 1-2’s Donkey idea, where it was my pack mule.

Also if there is town portal and many kind of magic items, then there could be a magic bag too, which could contain lots of items without problem.

Or an item portal which would portal your items directly to my stash, or rent a storehouse and portal my items there and later i could organize and sell them.

Or i could buy / hire some wagon / caravan with soldiers / mercenaries which could store a lot more items then my inventory with an option to send back them to town to sell items, or to store some of them in my main stash / warehouse.

There are tons of workaround for inventory management, they just have to think about it and do it…

3 Likes

Not all loot should be picked up, most of it should be junk and cannot be dismatle like in Diablo 3, this will leave alot of room in your inventory for what you are really looking for.

I remember looking for a superior white bow for enchating or runeword in Diablo 2, that was fun hunting and good gameplay.

Making all loot important is not the way to go, you have to pick what is good for you instead of going back and forth to town every 5 minutes to sell stuff.

2 Likes

Q3 update should be out very soon. Hoping for something quite substantial this time.

4 Likes

Yes! I totally forgot about Dungeon Siege. Now I remember I once had a single character and 5 or 6 donkeys following me around the world. That was so much fun.

1 Like

Q3 Update still happening or did devs forget about us :(?

Last day of Q3 is 30th September, so they’ve still got today and tomorrow to post it.

[ EDIT ]
They posted it today…

Well Q2 was actually suppose to be in may, but they pushed that to june, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they pushes this update as well. Hope it doesn’t happen though, I want the update soonish.

How did you come up with that?
Q2 is from April 1st - June 30th.
Q3 is from July 1st - September 30th.
Q4 is from October 1st - December 31st.

2 Likes

Well from this update we know they read this forum, keep it constructive, they might pull it off this time.

Alright I can get that. As long as the fight mechanics are unique and challenging and the loot isn’t too absurdly good–or better yet if it’s tied into a unique quest chain–I could get with that.

They delayed 1 month. That was my point.

How Enchantment system is different from D3 macros?

They did not “delayed” anything, all updates were posted in each quarter as intended.

You will find out during the beta or the release of the game. It is not an example given in the blog, which allows you to say how it will work overall the Enchantment system.

Yes I dream of a hack and slash with class evolution and races with dark graphics.

I always thought a quarterly update was every 3 months. I stand corrected.

1 Like

June 25th to September 29th. 3 months and 4 days.

EDIT: WTF is June’s report having more activity than the one dating from 9 days ago???

Because it’s only the start of October. I must admit though i would have liked to have seen gameplay of the skill tree. Not just fireballs.

I suggest checking out Lost Ark - Mage is at @ 3 minute marker point

Its not Spammy like PoE
But magic like the Dragon feels impactful. Though she gets other masive spells like a Giant Foot Stomp