Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

Well, that’s my initial impression as well, but I know how they have done things over the years, and I can’t see them giving ALL those options at once.

Think about the calculation required for all the buffs that we deal with now then add all that in. The servers will explode.

Having them unlocked and available isn’t the same thing as always active. That is not stated.

Raxx has just said on his stream, that while you can craft as many primals as you wish (and are able to) this way, but you can equip only one at a time (just like S27 Sanctified items).

Wait what?

Why would that be the case? I mean Primals normally don’t have that restriction.

2 Likes

That’s how I read it as well. That is going to be a very powerful end game.

1 Like

It applies to primals crafted by this special cube recipe only.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it is to ensure people still hunt for gear. If one can craft and equip all primals, what’s there to hunt anymore?

I’d say it’s fair limitation.

1 Like

Well, that’s not listed in the patch notes. Where is this coming from?

1 Like

Raxx claims, he got it from Blizzard (he’s live on Twitch now, you can ask him).

1 Like

I don’t bother with D3 Twitch streams so don’t know them.

3 Likes

The seal reminds me of D4 paragon board

2 Likes

Seasonal Theme looks awesome. But I guessed they would keep some cool powers and slap it on some exsiting items.

DH Spike Trap let’s see how this plays.

Some love for Typhons, but without an movement speed increase.

And the PTR testing phase got down to seven days again. I really expected some changes to GR, etc. Overall it seems like a pretty good season, with a lot effort put into it.

I completely missed that it’s going to be a mere week PTR. That’s actually really bad decision if they don’t revert that.

2 Likes

What? We all know there are players that can probably unlock that entire thing in a week. lol

2 Likes

Agreed. That’s a lot of variables to test for just a week.

1 Like

Lets get cracking then , lol

Yeah had the same thought :wink:

Well, it won’t be me. I take my time and as anyone can see I’m clearly casual.

I told on this forum while ago it’s a waste of time. They work on D4 they won’t remake this game lol. Y’all just dreaming here.

1 Like

Remember when they said “this is going to be a good one”

Got excited to comeback and play for a bit before d4.

Nah dont think I will

2 Likes

It’s by far the most RNG-based and time consuming thing in there. Everything before that is pretty trivial. After that you just need 1 + 2 + 3 primals. I think most people will get 6 useless primals before they complete the staff.

Feels like the Staff should be the final one.

To anyone who isn’t aware: Never Ending Questions is a page that drops from Set Dungeons. It’s quite common in my experience.

2 Likes