Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

Hardly, it’s mere 10 GRs bump. Just calculated. My initial estimate of 11 GRs was wrong.

1 Like

Season theme is awesome but whats going on with crusader and wd? am i missing something? theres literally nothing about wd or crusader?!

what

4 Likes

But honestly , it has been boarderline OP for a long long time and even if they say nurf it down to say1k per still a huge jump from the 350 and pushes it into the OP IMHO.

These classes will not appear in D4, so no :slight_smile:

#Marketing

7 Likes

Too early for anything concrete yet. But we will know soon enough.

A Staff of Herding is needed toward the end of the season progression.

Yikes.

19 Likes

Another buff for my monk and I did not even demand it or rant. Thank you.

• Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active increases the size of Sweeping Wind as well and increases all damage dealt by 20,000.
3 Likes

Nice seasonal buff overall.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s going to be rough, unless they fix the drop rates so they are more even for all the items required to make the staff.

4 Likes

Considering the droprate of the Gibbering Gemstone that’ll be a hurdle.

Hope they bump the droprate.

4 Likes

And Witch Doctor?? No changes?

4 Likes

After that buff, UE should be pretty much at the bottom end of A -tier, probably pretty similar to where Zunimassa WD and Inna Monk are right now.

3 Likes

Rejoice , thank you blizz

Yep, still needs more to be truly viable.

Maybe not much but a little bit.

The only thing I’m not clear on, is whether you would be only getting some of the powers/potion abilities (are they are selected after unlocking) of if they are actually giving you ALL of them as you unlock them?

If the latter, holy crap. You think you saw lag in high GRs before? Wait till this season drops. Yikes.

The only reason I’m questioning this, is that it would be more inline with how they do things to have you only able to pick a limited number of options to be active at once, not normally every single option. But I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Yeah, to be competitive with Marauder, it would probably need another 3x-4x damage. I’m guessing that UE’s clear numbers will move up a bit in excess of the “on paper” buff, simply because more people will be interested in playing a build that isn’t one of the 3 weakest builds in the game.

Good to know that there are no changes to Crusader and even WD, despite the lengthy documented issues.

4 Likes

The theme looks really fun.

Glad to see needed buffs to Typhon and UE.

Disappointed there’s nothing to keep the Wizard Magic Missile build viable after this season - it’s a completely new, fun and cool-looking build and I’ll miss it.

1 Like

The way I read it is that they will be unlocked and ALL are active as you progress:

“Once a Seal or Legendary Potion Power is unlocked, you’ll immediately receive that Seal or Potion’s power and will have the ability to unlock connected Seals or Potions once you have the required materials—unlocked powers apply to all your characters and last for the entirety of Season 28.”

Or am I reading that wrong? I am pretty tired and probably should have gone to bed hours ago LOL

1 Like

Yeah… that staff of herding requiriment by the end of the progression looks awful. I hope they touch the drop rate of those mats a little.

2 Likes