Diablo III PTR 2.7.4 - Has Concluded

hahaha i sure do love Mr. Jackson! hahh

It should be…

Wooooooooooooooooot! <----- 20 characters.

Edit.

Season 27 introduces a new type of consumable item called Angelic Crucibles. Once uncovered by Nephalem, these heavenly artifacts can be used to Sanctify any equippable Legendary item. Sanctifying an item reforges it to have perfect Ancient-level stats on all affixes while also preserving the item’s Legendary Power. In addition, this process adds one of three new powers unique to each class.

Season Theme Details:

• Angelic Crucibles and Sanctified Items can only be acquired in Seasonal play and will not transfer to your non-seasonal character when the season ends.
  • Angelic Crucibles can drop anywhere in Sanctuary at level 70.
  • Players can obtain as many Sanctified items as they would like, however, only one Sanctified item can be equipped at a time.
  • Sanctified items can be Sanctified again using another Angelic Crucible.
  • No stats are preserved when Sanctifying an item.
  • Only level 70 equippable items can be Sanctified—crafted items cannot be Sanctified.
  • Followers cannot equip Sanctified items

The part I highlighted, in the first bullet, is the only issue I have with Season 27. Since you can only equip one with a character, should allow some to transfer some over to nonseason. Maybe put a limit on how many can transfer over. Even if it’s in the realm of 1-3, it’s better than ‘zero.’

I guess this was the same thing with the Ethereals in, what was it, season 24?

Edit.

Barbarian

• Whirlwind pulls in and holds all enemies within 25 yards.

YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!! I would rather that rune be affixed to the set vs. those nados. Plzz. Blizz make that a permanent change to the WW/Rend set.

I can’t wait for that in S27, OMFG, will be so much fun. :100: percent! I am looking forward to that most of all. THANKS BLIZZ!!!

1 Like

Those are all mass target AoE like spells, my guess is they just wanted an option to spread bubbles faster…which again does nothing for it’s damage output, it’s just more utility and function which it did badly need. Basically a nice boost for the zDps version.

If you include Meteor in the 6pc though mine as well just throw away TR6 again so I doubt it

Yikes then. A missed opportunity imo, especially for electrocute.

Not really, especially with the new 2 piece bonus for Tal-Rasha which would (unless I’m mistaken) let a person spam meteors at a faster rate than dmo. It’d be a different story if we still had the old etched sigil.

1 Like

I’d like to see a tweak to Crown of the Primus.

The stun from the Point of No Return rune are a huge detriment on high end pushes because it makes it hard to properly group enemies and build CC resistance. Enemies that wander in end up spread out and stuck on the edges of your bubbles, and you don’t get full value from area damage. It’s useful on lower tiers as a defensive bonus, but on high pushes it’s actually pretty bad because it limits the value of your area damage.

I never use Crown of the Primus with DMO because I don’t want Point of No Return. Which is a shame, because Crown of the Primus would be a perfect option to throw in the cube when I push DMO. But I just don’t want Point of No Return. The cost isn’t worth the benefit. It sort of ruins the theme of the set/item match.

Could Point of No Return be removed from the Crown of the Primus effect? You could still pick that rune on your bar if you really wanted that effect, but at least then you have the choice.

E.g. proposed Crown of the Primus:

Crown of the Primus: Slow Time gains the effects of the Exhaustion, Time Warp, and Stretch Time runes and permanently follows you.

Basically the same, but leaves the choice of Point of No Return up to the player.

6 Likes

This item allows the wearer to sail the seas of cheese.

4 Likes

bet it has a note on it “where theres a wheel theres a whey” - Capt Montery Jack Sparrow

1 Like

Yeah, that would be a fantastic adjustment.

1 Like

When the going gets tough
And the stomach acids flow
The cold wind of conformity
Is nipping at your nose
When some trendy new atrocity
Has brought you to your knees
Come with Capt. Montery Jack Sparrow
we’ll sail the Seas of Cheese

1 Like

*Eats PTR* :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This looks quite promising for Season 27 I must say :slight_smile:

You’re absolutely right. I hope they tweak this number during the PTR.

3 Likes

“The Experience rewarded upon completion of an Echoing Nightmare has been reduced by 83%.”
Solo Players shouldn’t be penalized or why even do them.

4 Likes

Please stop. Leave DI where it belongs, not on the D3 forum. Thanks.

3 Likes

gotta find a way to force community interaction and make it appear like more are playing rather than keeping to solo play

i couldnt agree more

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Oj7yTCLSZjSt2JMwi2/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c90499d2691446aaa10ffb124c8afe033d19f4fa&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

1 Like

me too! which is why i asked for a Diablo Immortal forum back in May 2022!

Blizzard wouldnt make one now because it would be empty they dont want honest opinions they want an echo chamber filed with comments by people that wont disagree with them

Plus, I hear more negative comments on D:I vs. positive or even constructive criticism. If there was a dedicated D:I forum, it would be toxic af. Then again, all D:I posts and responses would be there vs. here. WINK WINK :slight_smile: