Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

The elemental affix was added so that people don’t have to roll a WD just to get pants with elemental affix for LoD builds for other classes.

6 Likes

That would lead to power creep so, nope.

I guess so. The follower revamp is more than enough work for the classic team in a season. I hope they’ll just recycle a previous theme like in the last season.

Just to add 10 minions so you do more damage based on number of minions. And minions also tank, which adds survavibility

I suppose if they respawn super fast, it is OK for the Nayr’s Black Death cycle and the minions count which directly impacts damage.

But in case you would request a change to the set to get Thorns juice from it, having Skeletons suicide is a bad thing for Bone Ringer. Currently it is impossible to get a Thorns + Nayr’s Black Death synergy, just because Poison skeletons commit a suicide. Which is silly. I mean, Skeletons are not supposed to commit suicide, can they ?

@Meteorblade: Here you go, mon ami !

Have a nice day !

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

Demon Hunter class has always been behind other classes. Until the Gear of Dreadlans aka GoD set was released. So for some months, DH’s got to play with the rest of the classes. Great, finally !!!
Now, you decide that in some area’s it is overpowered, and needs some tuning. OK, but please “fine-tune.”
The proposed reducing of piercing of Hungering Arrow to 2 pierces is ruining the GoD build, like totally.

I only ever played demon hunter in D3 for the last 7 years, and with the GoD set I came back to play D3 more actively. It’s really not customer friendly to give us something for a couple of months, and then take it back.

8 Likes

Isn’t there a 10 Skeletal Mage limit?

I’m almost certain that there’s a 10 total skeletal Mage cap per character. Simulacrum doesn’t let you bypass that cap.

Right, We are not anymore in the Shadows Season, so Simulacrum just let you cast Mages faster (up to 4 Mages cast at a time).

Idea: it would be great if items with the Emanate effect had a mark of some kind to help to identify them, or maybe have an in-game list of the items or something like that.

This would help most players that won’t check the patch notes and could also help if more items with this effect are added in the future.

2 Likes

still loosing an affix compared to SLW

Very true but losing one affix should not be a catastrophic loss.

Besides they could still fix this by making Blackthorne pants 5+1 affixes just like SLW.

Let’s talk about the Enchantress. Mass Control is what keeps me alive. Please, don’t remove.

I’m playing WD only. So this is the only follower I can equip. :frowning:

EDIT: And while we are at it. We all use the same token for our followers. There is something wrong … I make an educated guess. Your follower will not die. Make this the default and please free this slot. We will come up with something funny to put in it :wink:

2 Likes

You mean like: "
Your Enchantress cant stand it how slow you are, after she waited for 3000 Years and moved to the nearest Exit, waiting there for you" ?

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you :wink:

My big disappointment with this patch is they spent a lot of time developing set changes for the 2 highest performing classes of the season, both with multiple 150 clears…meanwhile the monk gets no adjustments whatsoever and performed very badly this season (not a single monk solo’d over 145 and not a single monk on the 4 player leaderboards). If anyone needs a little love, it’s the monk…def not the necro who currently holds 129 people at rank 150.

Joa.
But what do you want ?
Another %-based Item ?

I´m quit ok with the current PoJ, even thoug Im still hoping for a “real” Monkring, wich would get rid of our biggest Problem - the Survivability
Instead of having in almost every Build a ORotZ, just to keep up with Epiphany …

Something else, would be far more appreciated.

Even the underperforming Sets … R6 or Ulli - Theyr greatest Downfall is theyr Survivability, rather then theyr DMG itself

I am a little concerned about the follower update. While heavily excited about the change. I am a little concerned about the fact that it does nothing if you are in a group.

I think it would be nice if for groups under 4 there were added followers to make the party to 4. This would be a 2 player party, each player would have a follower. Or, in a 3 player party the party leader gets a follower.

Because this is D3 and a multiplayer game and with all multi games it is more fund with friends.

EDIT: With follower primary stat being a big thing, impacting the potency of certain abilities, will there be a way to roll items to have follower main stat or will we be having to align the follower to our own main stat still?

1 Like

I’m really really happy that followers are getting love after all these years. Super excited!

2 Likes

THATS ! the best Part overall of it !
No matter what the next Seasons might bringt. At least the Gap is, even just for a tiny Bit, not as huge as always.

2 Likes