Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

i can start from scratch in non season if i like to. Almost same thing.

Not unless you buy a new game. Crafters and paragon and shared stash are always there in non seasons.

1 Like

If this nerfing spree is to reel in the power creep, then I’m all for it. I just hope ALL classes are balanced and made roughly equal in completed solo maximum GR.

1 Like

Follower change feels like a lost chance for me.
Split bounties can’t be beat solo.
Key farming will probably still be better in a group.
And for GRs (what is my most solo activity since finding a pub group is so tiresome) almost all of the follower items are useless, except Flavor and Nems.
The cheat death on follower is nice of course.

How this could be overlooked in a follower rework is a mystery to me.

ofc i can. i just dont use paragon the first 72hours. and then iam 800 anyway. and i dont have to use items in stash… i dont have to buy a new game lol

But you won’t and you know it. Not to mention the crafters are still level 12.

i won`t cause i dont play non season at all. and the crafters can be lvl 12 at start cause of challange rifts… but ther is no need to play season, its sad, but true

It would be cool if they did not get dismissed but I highly doubt this will happen

Yeah, that should definitely change.

PLEASE do not remove the 4th cube slot! It is a case of once you have this it is going to be really hard to go without it…

It will break some really fun builds and will especially break the Mundunugu set because we NEED to have:

(1) The Barber
(2) Voo’s Juicer
(3) Sacred Harvester

Without all 3 the set is trash and the build is dead…

3 Likes

LOVE these changes!!! As someone who only ‘pushes’ solo, this is what I’ve dreamed of for a while. Thank you!!!

8 Likes

Now only need to improve the infernal machine and things could become a lot more interesting again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I understand that D3 team is made of … 5 (?) people, but this update is … pathetic. Yes, the followers update is … pretty decent … for solo play, but … no real season theme and nerfs are basically the “point” of this season.

Just… give me D2:R already. That 20 years old game still have more content and things to do (farm), than D3.

2 Likes

THANK YOU BLIZZARD FOR THE FOLLOWER REVAMP AFTER 9 YEARS. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

13 Likes

I expected some minor changes or buffs via asheara or a legendary item, but I certainly didn’t expect a revamp for them. Probably the best thing about this upcoming patch imo.

6 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/85285469/useful-followers.jpg

To be fair, it pretty much is the only thing about the patch :thinking:

3 Likes

This is an awful patch. Instead of nerfing builds people find fun to be more in line with other builds, fix those other builds to be stronger and in line with the top builds. Revamp to follower system is nice, but what about group players? I come back with my friends every season to try the seasonal gameplay with them. Giving group players nothing for a season gives us no reason to bother playing. Right now I predict you’ll get that large rush on release night for people to try out the new system, but everyone is gonna fall off this season so much faster then normal because no additional group content.

1 Like

You have had 22 seasons to leach off of each other and you can still play S23. Let the solo players have something for once.

16 Likes

Please, please, please, don’t nerf the only viable build of dh! And what about revert nerf of Vyr? These builds are more fun than others.
You shouldn’t try to nerfing top builds, especially if they are best for those class!

5 Likes

You get something every season as a solo player… you get the exact same thing group players get every season.

1 Like