Diablo II: Resurrected BETA | PSA - EU Servers Restarting

EU Servers Restarting Notice

We’re aware of reports of server issues for our EU players. In an attempt to improve service for that region, we are restarting the EU servers and aim to have players playing again within the next 30 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and feedback as we work to get you back into Sanctuary. We will continue to monitor server performance from here.

12 Likes

I wanna play after the restart, but D2R is cooking my expensive GPU rtx 3090. So I wait until that get fixed.

6 Likes

I wonder if that is similar to the problems experienced in New World… There was a lot of replacement GPUs given out by nVIDIA because of it, IIRC as they kept literally melting.

Thanks for a reply finally.

3 Likes

My RTX 3080 was in the same. Getting too hot.

1 Like

same i got a rx6800xt and got to 105c
in lobby

was not over 65c when playing

1 Like

Is there any update yet? I still can’t get in :frowning:

13 Likes

Put a frame limter, probably going to a very high FPS in the menu…

Still not up yet I’m afraid…

6 Likes

wow that same error we’ve had for 6 hours straight is still happening in EU

bravo blizzard, you really care about EU :slight_smile:

good thing you tweeted fixes were coming within 30mins… 50mins ago

13 Likes

Yea like wtf? been able to play for 5 mins … always had this prob with D2 no response from EU and we just sit here.

3 Likes

Still not working. Games are made, but players are unable to join!! Fix this sh*t!!!

3 Likes

cant find one anywhere im running 144 hz 1440p vsync and at 144 fps in game but only 120 in menu

and i got 74% usage in game and 99% in menu

Just wanted to share that the restart has been completed and wanted to check in to gather feedback in terms of being able to play on EU servers.

1 Like

Just played for an hour, it seems to be working fine, except the somewhat high latency - hovering around 75-120 ms. EU servers - playing from Bulgaria.

I capped the fps from the GPU drivers, but apparently there seems to be some problem with the main menu - even though i am capped to 68 fps ( manual from the drivers ), the gpu goes to 70+ degrees with 60% utilisation ( RTX 3070 ). In game i get 40% utilisation for 68 fps with only around 60 degrees. There is definately something fishy about it…

1 Like

It works now, but what feedback do you expect when Blizz fire out an official status 5 hours after going down?? Most people gave up and went to sleep.

Do better.

4 Likes

Cant even get in… everytime I hit the play button says " The application run an unexpected error." :confused:

4 Likes

Me neither getting appcrash in .exe file on startup. No fun

1 Like