Diablo II: Resurrected BETA | PSA - EU Servers Restarting

been waiting hours what a load of poo…why carnt i play .whats going on?

1 Like

Maximum use of the graphics card, 100%. I can’t see my graphics card settings, energy limit etc. The only game I have it in. Yours sincerely

1. AMD Ryzen 9 3900 XT processor
  2. MSI Radeon RX5700 XT GAMING X 8G
  3. MSI X570-A Pro motherboard
  4. ATX Thermaltake 1000W Modular power supply
  5. Kingston HyperX DDR4 2x16
  6. Cooler Master 240
    edit:
    Only Resolution Scale set to 50 helps but it is not good solution :frowning:

ok so, that did nothing, still unable to play after 13h, is this how it is going to be on launch, just a scam preorder streamer scheme .

Haven’t been able to play yet - started trying 18hrs ago, am now trying to install AGAIN, I hope it works this time.

same error on my end.
edit: deinstalled an reloaded. Still same errors.
esit2: OK, my fault. sorry. My PC is too old. Now I’m sad. gl hf everybody. I will play the “classic” version.

1 Like

This was 12h ago and i still can’t play due to an unexpected error, blizzard scaming ppl for money once again? Pre order and geta beta acess, what a pile of bull, just so they can cash in on a few extra bucks with a game that is not able to run. sorry i’m tilted…

I still get the freaking errors since yesterday 7pm…

All like this after pressing the start button: F5B45B30-95CB-448D-B403-82A593BD1555

I even switched the Regions from EU to US and Asia and back…to may get to a sever…

My other bnet games are working(like D3), just this is not…

This is so frustrating…

Guys, fix the errors @ the EU Servers, can’t be that hard…

EDIT:
And btw. like u see, the reset of ur servers yesterday fixed nothing

How is it, that Blizzard one of the biggest gaming industries allow such a horrobly coded beta to be lauched? Smells fishy to me, terrible costumer support, terrible beta, and most of all terrible lauch, lauched in a few plataforms but not in others, super bugged game, unable to open. Like WTF it,s not even a new game it’s a remastered. Garbage company

1 Like

Guys, why are you so grumpy (no offense)?
It’s just a beta, most of companies would not release the game until it is well ready.

Here, we have a chance to have an early taste of what the game will be on 09/23 and we can play 5 classes until A2. That’s cool, I’m enjoying the game, sure I found some crashes and lost 2 times half an hour of game…so what? I’m pleased to have a chance to taste this new D2 and I’m very happy Blizzard decided to finally make a nice remaster of our beloved game!
If you really want to have something more polished, maybe stay out of the beta test and way for end of september?

Because the game is only a month away and there are so many glaring issues. Plus, people paid money to get early access to the beta, but with either can’t play, or the game is melting their GPU.

1 Like

Since this post (and prior to it) I still can’t play on EU servers, there was no fix and radio silence since isn’t ideal.

I had to switch again from EU to US realm this afternoon, but it works.
Regarding melting of GPU…today it’s been much better for me, 60fps all along in 3440x1440 and GPU temp was 53°c (RTX3060ti).
Yesterday evening it was very complicated…framerate loss down to 15ish fps and huge temp…but today, it’s been perfect.

it just means they have a lot of their plate until 09/23 :slight_smile:

Did you try to switch the realm in the launcher? to US?

Because I still can’t get on.

I’m just wondering, where are EU servers located? My latency is 120ms (playing from Moscow), while in other games I’m averaging 40ms if server is hosted in Amsterdam/Frankfurt.

You guys down again?.. Managed to play but just went wonky again…

The most hilarious thing out of all this is how blizzard is handling all of this, with silence, no moderators no responses nothing, this company is a joke.

I think a lot of you are forgetting that this is a beta TEST… There are going to be bugs and errors that is what this is designed to help work out. Testers are limited to what they can find. By opening the game to a beta test they are looking for things on a massive scale to evaluate problems and create solutions so that the game may become market ready. While I can understand your frustration. It is that frustration that these tests are designed to help iron out. This in not so you can get a taste for the game it is to help the testers create a list of issues to correct in order to prep for launch. Please keep in mind that they are expecting issues and you should as well during a beta TEST. Happy hunting all and remember to log those issues and bugs you find be specific.

Right now, I can’t connect to EU servers. Again! There"s a real problem with EU servers Blizzard, We’ve been having problem since friday night!
If so many European players love and bought D2R, maybe it would be fair to have enough servers, right?

It’s not like the dimensioning of servers at the launch of an ‘online only’ Diablo game has never been a problem (D3 days…remember).

5 Likes

Still can’t get in after 2 days this is so bad for anyone in Europe.

2 Likes

I used Nvidia Control Panel and locked my FPS at 60FPS so now my GPU temps are OK. Thanks though!