Diablo 4 musts, and must nots

D4 MUST be playable offline. Srsly. If D4 comes with always online DRM (i know it will lol) I won’t be buying it. I really hate always online requirement.

And Built in Mod Support would be nice. Modding tools.

2 Likes

Lets build in Mods and Offline it so people can just Hack and Bot Offiline. Great Selling Point

5 Likes

I heard that there might be a D2 remaster.
So I guess that should make you happy! :wink:

2 Likes

Must, and I mean absolutely must, bring back Matt Uelmen to assist with the abient soundtrack.

Must:

1. Capture every ideal I have in my head for the game while appeasing every bit of nostalgia and also be forward thinking

Must Not:

1. The game must not miss any of my preconceived wishes that I have in mind in my own head

End game:

The game fails to reach every one of my wishes so I rage post on the forums years after I stop playing.

2 Likes

Here!..

1 Like

As much as I enjoyed more hours on d2, d4 should not be d2 and definitely not d3. Take some good things from here or there and try to make d4 feel new and fresh. Probably wishful thinking but im glad my expectations are low.

2 Likes

Ahh, another one that wants to go back to Vanilla D3!

Please go away with yourself!

2 Likes

What? The level cap in vanilla D3 was like level 60… did you even play Vanilla…? @Nataraja

And the highest level in d2 was 99 not 100 like the OP states…

:roll_eyes:

I like the atmosphere in D1.
I liked the loot in D2.
Music in D1 and D2.
Story from D1 and D2.
Combat from D3.
Transmogs and cosmetics D3.
I want the game to combine those, and be dark, desolate, and creepy.
I want that sense of fear as I am going through it.

5 Likes

Please do show me where I ‘stated’ that the level cap in D2 was level 100…?

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Do you remember Paragon v1…

2 Likes

Hell ya Meteor. I actually kinda liked it when Paragon levels were added since level 60 cap was kinda underwhelming

20 characters required

Level 99, level 100, same difference.

Well if you’re wanting blizz to release another d2 you gotta at least get the levels right

1 Like

So add in an extra level… haha who cares anyway? POE level cap is 100, D2 is 99. Its essentially the same thing. Just round up :smile: cheers

Yep, 20 difficulties suck…

Adventure mode could be interesting concept even in a new Diablo game. I don’t think it’s such a bad idea.

Soulbound, hmm. Maybe only after equipping that item? Don’t know about this one, this I guess would depend whether trading is present in the game.

In general, I agree with your points. +1

1 Like

Music is important, but only music can’t make a great game.

So the most important aspect in a game is the game itself. Music comes afterwards.