Diablo 3 / PS5 / Necromancer has no voice acting /

Hello, the necromancers of a man and a woman do not have Russian voice acting, they are just silent

3 Likes

Blizzard’s stickied How to Write a Good Bug Report says…

Also, you’ve reported this in Bug Report which is for bugs in the PC version of the game. As the problem you’re reporting is for the Playstation this should be in Console Bug Report but it’s already been reported three times.

However, if you click the little blue pencil icon under your opening post that puts you into Edit mode, at the top-right of the Edit window click the drop-down list, choose Console Bug Report and click Save. This will move your thread there so at least it’s in the right place.

1 Like

Necromancer class has no voice acting on ps5 and trophys stay locked for rise of necromancer pack. Bought the game digital togheter with d2 immortals rising.

Fls fix this

Tried reinstalling game twice no change

1 Like

I have the Necromancer pack but I cannot play either one of my level 70 Necromancers. I have the pet, wings and banner customizations that I can select but not my characters. I have followed every XBox and Blizzard suggestion for a fix to no avail.

1 Like

Same Problem here with German Localization on PS5

Hi - Diablo 3. PS5. Just started a Necromancer Character after playing through as Witch Doctor.

Female variant. No VA and missing VA for some character interactions.

Would like to know if this has been accepted as a bug and Is in backlog/ queue for a fix?

Thanks.

Still nothing…………………….