Diablo 3 pc controller/steamdeck support

Diablo is a time tested and loved game that has existed on consoles since the xbox 360/ps3. Now we have controller support on the nintendo switch platform as well but PC still over all these years has not been granted access to these features.

I have a steam deck and want nothing more than to be able to run diablo 3 on it woth native controller support. Its honestly shocking this doesnt exist allready considering the console ports and qol allready exist.

Please, please add controller support to diablo 3 for pc

3 Likes

It’s been a long time since there was a thread about this…

Doesnt that just make it so much more ridiculous that such a simple and basic feature as input controls hasnt been given?

Certain builds work quite well with custom Steam Controls.

I have a Lenovo Legion go, I found decent success playing AoV pony and Akkhan’s — but you have to spend time configuring the controller profile. If you plan to use multiple builds, you may want to remap a few buttons, ie stutter step setup vs channeling. It is worth diving into the particulars if you plan to stay in D3 for more than a week.

For me, the worst part of using a controller is picking up on the move, and salvaging loot.

1 Like

How do you get the game to recognize your Legion Go controller?

I just bought and downloaded D3 and I am disappointed to see that the controller isn’t recognized.