Diablo 3 Andariel wings

Hey, does anyone know if they will be reintroducing the season 8 Andariel Wings as a reward for season 20 again?

Yes.

16 characters required

Edit:

It seems like rewards that were exclusive to a particular season are being given out again for whatever reason.

Maybe the angelic wings will also be given out at some point. Who cares about “exclusive rewards” right? …

The Andariel wings are on the PTR, reward for finishing Chapter IV. And brand new pet for completing the entire journey.

Nice try though, Einstein.

Nice. Another good reason to kick some dust off a Zoosader Shotgun build!

1 Like

With all the negative feedback from PTR, I’m glad they are doing season rewards correctly. Bringing back old rewards and adding in new rewards will bring in old and new players into seasons.

They are on a rotation now. So, still unique to Seasons in general and reasonably rare. Just only available roughly once every couple of years.

To ensure those who have already acquired these items still have something to chase, we’ve been adding rewards at the final tier of the Season Journey that are completely new. We figure it’s the best of both worlds this way; people who missed really cool cosmetics the first time around can go back and earn them, and people who have them still have something else to work toward.

16 Likes

So what is the pet for guardian? It is a winged thing with scary teeth.

It would be nice, though, if the Season 4 Frost Dog pet made a reappearance.

2 Likes

can’t you just add some angelic wings for season rewards.
i got all pets and weird/demonic wings but no angelic wings.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind them re-coloring the falcon wings to white like a dove or something and making those a season reward. I’d kill for something like that. Unless that’s like been something people have gotten for pre-ordering Diablo 3, RoS, or some other Blizzard game.

Can you make it so if we have those wings we can maybe pick a different set of wings to get? I missed S18 wings and would love to have those when doing Season 20 not have to wait til 2022 to get them!

Man, are you mad? Its the only unique cosmetic hard to achieve. And you want it to be given to every jerk in season for free?) Seriously?) 400 bucks and its yours, use the force of ebay.

1 Like

Who cares about a game that is about to be dead with the release of D4 on the horizon. They know this game is now on borrowed time thus they are giving out ‘exclusive’ rewards again just to build up favor with the casual masses who might have missed them previously. This will work to build up a positive brand for these people to buy the new Diablo 4 when it is released.

Wow those wings look stupid. First season where the best reward is a portrait…

It will be really cool if we can get Diablo Prime Evil wings in one of the seasons as reward. I mean those unusual spikes behind his back :smiley:

1 Like

does this mean that they will be available as season 20 reward or are they exclusively a reward for the s20 PTR?

He is talking about angelic wings in general, what you are talking about are the eternal light wings
As far as I am aware there is only 3 sets of angelic wings
the D3 collector edition wings (white)
the pre order RoS wings (yellow)
and the wings you get for doing all the primary objectives in all set dungeons (green)

Season 20 reward

1 Like

PTR rewards are the same as the upcoming season. Also bear in mind, just like all things in PTR, if you earn them you don’t get to keep them when it is over. You have to earn them again in season.

i’ve never done a PTR before so that’s good to know. much appreciated.