Diablo 2: Resurrected, PS4

Why cannot post in the D2 branch? Game was bought on console, but when adding the new thread, the error “you must own D2: R”. The main question – where’s the Zoom function in the Console versions?

4 Likes

I couldn’t find it either, will be very disappointed if this feature will be not available, it should be easy to implement as is present in pc version!

They cant add it, its a new feature, blizzard is unable to add anything new on the consoles, they even think mic and chat is a new feature, so they cant do it.

1 Like

if it’s not possible D2R should not have been released on Console.
Should just stick to a PC game.
I cant even play it 10mins without getting so annoyed that I cant even type a message or view all the available games. so I just exit and delete the game.
Lvl2 Barb on Beta. prob about how far it will get which really sucks because I was so excited for this game

1 Like

Yea I am thoroughly disappointed. It was my whole draw back to the title! I want to see these fancy new graphics up close!

1 Like

Welcome to #ConsolePlayersMatter.

To answer your question here too, license validation is a good feature used throughout the forums to keep the conversation civil and constructive. This is with the exception of consoles though, because they haven’t bothered to implement the license validation interface for consoles. It’s pretty disappointing this still hasn’t been addressed.

So welcome to Blizzard’s dumping ground for second class customers until that’s fixed :wink:

1 Like

They have redone the D2R forums, including adding a console discussion forum. Problem kinda solved.

So played the game all day. Get to doing the Ancients and the game crashes. All progress gone all my gear gone. 3rd time it’s happened. Are they going to fix this cause if not it’s not worth my time.