Dia2 Alpha test schedule in Korea

Only the real ones will start with a Barbarian.

You spelled “necro” wrong, but I forgive you.

^-^

1 Like

Lmfao if you start with a necro, that’s cool too.

1 Like

*North America, United states does not = North America, there is more than just you guys up there.

Thanks (from canada) :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

I am also from Canada, this bugs me when I see this post all the time.

2 Likes

What???
North America isn’t just the United States?

When did this start? 0_o

/s

1 Like

Im pretty sure he was asking United States because he wants to be in the alpha, and he lives in the United States. Doubt he was trying to be exclusionary there…

Just like mentioning South Korea but not ALL of Asia.

3 Likes

I want to play Zon just for the sheer thrill of it!make crappy bow rune words and pray for drops I’ll get bored and stuck switch to a. Necro repeat process lol! I’m honestly wanting to play the classes that are not sorc or paladin and give feed back on how to make them well not suck! I really hope they make quivers an item for future patch or expansion

Oh really? I had no idea that united States citizens sometimes(always) did that.

/s Haha

Of course that’s what he meant. People are just being pedantic and im piling on.

What else do we have to do until the alpha actually does come out? ^-^

We’re a special breed of American down here in Florida! Act 3 a heaven tbh a nice gentle crawl through the swamp be good for yeah!

I’m originally from Florida, home of the world’s worst super hero, Florida Man!

Oh the things I could type in relation to the last few posts, feels like entrapment.

Does each country have its forum? No?

^. I love when people pull being offended out of thin air just to cause a scene. Discuss video games guys, not whos being inclusive enough with their speech. This isn’t the woke forum you’re looking for. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

EU forums are dead in all Blizzard games.
So yeah I go in US by default.
And I have most chance to see a post from devs in US.

American game forums you will never find a hive filled with more scum and villainy lol

2 Likes

We must be cautious.

1 Like

D2R alpha has already been confirmed for 2 main alpha steps. The initial Single Player alpha and then afterwards the multiplayer alpha.

So assuming these dates are correct why would a Single Player alpha have a strict end date?

Seems sus at best. Unless these dates are it’s “valid to install” period or something or there’s some more info there.

Perhaps it is sus, but the forum maintenance scheduled for Tuesday might be a lead in to adding an alpha feedback forum.

Maybe wishful thinking but really, last Friday marked 6 weeks since Blizzconline, so it’s not unrealistic either.