Dia2 Alpha test schedule in Korea

It’s the Dia2 Alpha test schedule registered with the Korean Game Management Committee.
test date 2021.4.9 - 4.13
Test personnel 19,999
www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=254026

22 Likes

Does Korea have regulation that Alpha test has to register? :slight_smile: :wink:

nice. i figured it was starting this month. or at least… it better -_- lol

1 Like

Yes. All games, including tests, must be registered with the Game Management Committee.

7 Likes

Nice. Then US alpha should be around same time. Thanks.

Have a nice day~~~~~

1 Like

i cant read it, but i would say it does sound legit if they have to register it for legal reasons.

It is not false information because registration is mandatory. The linked article was captured and posted by a reporter on the largest game-related site in Korea.

4 Likes

i know, i was really skeptical at first, but i agree it looks legit. good find.

When’s Alpha Test going to begin in the United States?

I hope for today, just like every day :smiley:

1 Like

Not a long enough test period, nor enough users. I hope that the registered number of personnel is only for Korea, and not worldwide. 20k is a pretty small number.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I thought it was very obvious that this was for korea only. Plus its an Alpha test, the alpha phase is for bug finding, beta is for stress testing with high numbers of players.

Hopefully open beta starts within a 4-6 weeks of alpha and we all get an invite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

was beta announced already ?

How can be beta announced when even alpha wasnt?

1 Like

This is not an official Blizzard announcement. It was created by a reporter capturing the contents of the alpha test registered with the Korea Game Product Management Committee.

3 Likes

Oh look, that’s my birthday.
There was no need Blizzard, but thanks :wink:

3 Likes

But when is Best korea doing alpha testing?

Yeah Jer and I are gonna be best buds during beta! Spill the beans can’t wait to compete with bats on loot! Who can click faster ohh you gonna make a paladin or Sorc ??? I’ll do what ever you don’t pick will pick the op carry classes and carry ppl and will find out who is the click god

see you in hell…^^

1 Like