DI launching soon, are we getting a dedicated forum?

As titles. Will we be getting a official forum for the game. D2R has a forum well before the game was release.

2 Likes

Game release is <72h from now.
So. “Well before” is a no.

Maybe 1hr before release, maybe 1d after release.

Yes. I want a dedicated forum.

3 Likes

Maybe not at all. The one official response I’ve seen was that reddit might very well take the place of a dedicated forum for both immortal and D4.

If it’s true, it’s the best news from… since a looooong time

PezRadar

Community Manager

We don’t have Diablo IV forums yet because we typically don’t stand forums up until closer to launch. For example D2R didn’t get their forums until right at launch and even for beta we had subsections for D2R in D3.

Immortal and D4 currently don’t have forums and one thing we have been looking at is whether we move community conversations off forums for those titles and more onto other platforms such as Reddit or Discord (an example).

People still discuss D4 on our D2/D3 forums. We look at feedback there. We look for feedback here. We check social media and we even look at various gaming forums like ResetEra and the such.

2 Likes

They rather go to Resetera, one of the worse gaming site IMO.

Than have their own forum…….

Also Blizzard “ why are we keep losing players year on year!”

I think that is what they will be doing for the Discussion portion of D:I.

Tech Support will be here - but the forums are not live until game release.

1 Like

As I told them several days ago. Blizzard doesn’t put out new forum pages until a game goes live. I really wish they’d put up a sticky on that subject so people would stop spamming “are we there yet?” threads.

But gran’ma… are we there yet? :persevere:

If anyone actually read these forums over here…

Now the Diablo immoral game is live I can play it. Where is the official blizzard forum for Diablo Immortal?

1 Like

What part of this do you not comprehend? :point_down:

I don’t understand why Blizzard would rather have discussions about their own intellectual property / games on third party sites, rather than their own forums. Heck, we don’t even tend to get announcement threads here any more, with the CM more likely to post things on their Twitter feed and one of the players re-posting it here or we’d never know about it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kinda like all forum members are on ignore as far as Blizzard is concerned.

Less workload required, might even save in on personell. Long story short, money.

Right. They already got ours so…

1 Like

You are not alone Brother (or however they might say it across the pond). Alot of things with Blizzard do not make any sense. As long as big bucks Bobby and the investors get paid to hell with everyone else.

They don’t wanna have a dedicated forum, because they would get absolutely destroyed for making a pay 2 win game.

3 Likes

Just do what I do… My 50 paragon Barb! There’s no other way! This game is a big garbage!

https: //giphy. com/gifs/8Ky3IuhD33GjQGvOUm